Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex Horror Story

joeblow12345

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
So I was visiting one of the other forums that frequent from time to time and I came upon a thread about nolva that I had to share. This is for all those who believe in nolva and can't see why most of us here at elite despise it. I copied the post content to share with everyone. So next time your wondering if you should use nolva at all remember this.

Whats up guys...i know its been a while since i have been on, but im lucky to even be alive right now.

And as the title says - im going to have to lay low for some time, but will be back as soon as i can...not sure long it will take, but it will be some time......ok, here is the story.

Im not sure what i had stated was my last time i took a test shot, as i had been on for almost 2 years and the last few months i had missed shots then doubled up to get blood levels back to normal, etc etc....But i was sick of it ,so i began nolva about 6 weeks ago or so.

Well, on August 10th I had finished work at my jobs main office in San Antonio, then drove back home to Austin after finishing some random test for some useless certification in my ********. I remember getting home and then BOOM.....

I woke up face down on my hard wood floor 12 hours later in the center of living room on Saturday morning....I had no idea what the fuck had happened. Unfortunately my wife and kids left mid-day friday to go to her sisters house 4 hours away, so i was home alone. When i woke up, i was in extreme pain and was completely paralyzed on my whole let side. I knew i had a stroke....but wtf, Im only 30 years old. I tried for over an hour to move and get myself off the ground or to my cell phone on the table across the room. But i fucking couldnt do it. I couldnt pull my weight with one arm and every time i tried my body was throw into the worse pain i have ever felt. I honestly thought i was going to die on that floor

Luckily I have 2 cell phones, as my company issued me one since they couldnt sync mine because of my provider. I hadnt felt the phone before because it was in the pocket on my left side that was numb, but luckily i reached in it to see. I then called 911 and they were on their way. They had to bust my front door down because i had locked it friday when i got home with the deadbolt. To make it even worse, I have 2 dogs that are sweet as could be but very protective of my family, especially when someone knocks or rings the doorbell. One of those dogs is a weimerainer and he gets aggressive at strangers and has a very scary bark. So the EMS crew came in and sprayed mace at the dogs to get them away (which is fine, they needed to), and i guess in order to hurry, thought it was a good idea to just grab me back a leg and an arm and drag me out of the house and over the thresh hold to get me out of there. The pain from that was insane.

They loaded me up and began to take me to ER. In the ambulance i was coherent, i called my wife and told her what was going on and everything and they seemed to have it all under control. Half way to the the hospital my vitals started going crazy. I remember getting to ER and then my heart started going so fast and hurting real bad and i was screaming "i having a heart attack"...i thought i was going to die then too, because they had no idea why it was happening. Then my heart start to bottom out. I just remember getting really cold and going in and out of consciousness and them telling me to stay with and not to fall asleep...i just keep begging them to not let me die because i have kids.....then i blacked out.

I woke up in ICU 2 days later...... While i was in ER i had flatlined and they revived my through CPR and put me on a breathing machine and induced me into a coma. I had a blood clot in my heart that had shot to my brain and caused the stroke.

After waking up, my whole left side was still in extreme pain and swollen to the max that i thought my skin was going to pop. I could not move my whole left leg, but could move my left arm but not much of my fingers. So aside from the stroke i had major complications. Once i got to the ER from my house, i first had complete kidney failure, then complete liver failure and finally heart failure...any of those could have killed me -the stroke, laying there for 12 hours, the kidney failure, the liver failure or the heart failure....but im fucking lucky.

To make it even worse, i had developed compartment syndrome on my left side (in the gluteus minimus and the gluteus medius muscles) it took them 3 days to diagnosis because of how swollen my left side was. They didnt understand why i was in so much pain for those three days and didnt believe me how much pain i was in until the orthopeadic doc diagnosed it and finally put me on meds to control it. But he also gave me bad news. The swelling was getting worse in that area and he wanted to operate. What they do for compartment sysndrome (which is where a muscle is damaged to bad that it begins to swell, and it swells so much that it needs to expand past the compartment that contains it), is they cut open the area and pull the muscle outside the body and let it swell then put it back in. Unfortunately, I was on high doses of blood thinners to break up the blood clots that they said i would bleed to death if we did the surgery. The doc warned me - he had operated on over 75 cases of compartment syndrome and has only had 1 patient that he wasnt able to operate on and that she had lost her leg....wtf. Try hearing that news. To make it even more disgusting is that my wife and I had expressed our concerns that it might be compartment syndrome, because i have a family member that is in medical sales for orthopedic docs, and his main doc suggested it based off the messages my wife was relaying to the family. The docs had laughed at us and told us to quit listening to uneducated sales reps and let them handle it. It wasnt until the 3rd day of me being awake and the pain getting worse and me demanding a second and then a third opinion that it was diagnosed. So, who knows - maybe if they would have caught it earlier i wouldnt be getting the news that i might lose my leg.....to end the suspense on this part - i did not lose my leg. However i did have necrosis set in on the 2 glut muscles, which has made my recovery very difficult.

Anyways - why did all my organs shut down? Well, whenever i fell, i fell hard and damaged all the muscles on my left side. Laying there for 12 hours damaged them even more. So much so, that i developed something called Rhabdomyolysis. This then caused my damaged muscles to release a ton of toxins and proteins into my body. Whenever they started bringing me to the hospital my kidney started trying to filter all this, which was too much for it and it caused it and my lever to completely shutdown. Then my heart failed from the stress from everything else. I really dont know how I survived.

I was in ICU for 7 days and they had me on dialysis for 5 of those days straight to help my kidneys. They then put in a permanent dialysis port in my chest and expected me to do dialysis for the next 12 weeks. After that first week, i did dialysis 2 more days - a monday and a wednesday, then my numbers were trending down so much on their own they removed the permanent dialysis port. After 1 week my liver numbers were back to normal as well. My heart function, which was going into atrial fibrillation had stopped and back to normal as well after 1.5 weeks. I then was in a normal hospital room for the 2nd week then shipped to an in-patient rehab facility to help me learn to walk again. After 7 days in ICU i was able to wiggle my toes and bend my foot and bend my knee, but that was it. After the 1 week in rehab I can walk again (for short distance). I dont have full range of motion and my strength is about 30% that it should be. The stroke is what is the cause of the strength loss. My hip is still in extreme pain from the compartment syndrome and hurts every time i take a step. The glut muscles are so tight where the necrosis set in that i have to do deep stretches every day to get them back to normal. Right now my range of motion on them is at about 50%.....but at least i can walk. My whole left leg on the outside is completely numb, but they expect the feeling to come back over time. About 1/4 of left pec muscle is completely flat...which i still cant get an answer why it is. It is also numb and that goes around to my back in that area as well. My left ear and side of my head is numb, but i didnt get a gimp face or anything so you cant tell i had stroke looking at me.

My hand is pretty mush back to normal, with a little bit of loss of movement from my pinky but only when i isolate it. My right foot has full strength and function but is about 30% numb to the touch. Feel like i have a sock on when you touch it. They have me on so many meds that i get dizzy everytime i stand up and cant stand for more than 5 minutes at a time.

But Im alive and after all that im walking again after just 3 weeks. I have a slight limp, but its because they tightness and pain the hip from the compartment syndrome. I have 4 weeks of out-patient rehab coming up, so hopefully that will fix it - the doctors think so.

But anyways - why did they say this happened???

They said the testosterone made my blood thick and the tamoxifen citrate caused the blood clot and stroke.

Still think nolva is a good idea? This guy was 30 years old, had a stroke, and damn near died from taking nolva. This also shows you why it's a good idea to donate blood.

I understand why the nolva was a problem in this case but if it hadn't been for the excessive amounts of testosterone in his body in the first place from constant steroid abuse then this problem wouldn't have happened. Also it was his own stupid mistake to use nolva for pct in the first place!

I used nolva for a few days on my dianabol cycle when I thought I had gyno symptoms. The symptons went after the couple days, so it seemed to do the job. I wouldn't use it for anything else tho.

another idiot who gives steroids a bad rap by running them irresponsibly. now everyone knows why they are banned...

even worse he has a family and was selfish enough to risk dying just so he could have a little more muscle and a little more strength.

I bet he was in horrible shape to begin with. juiced to the gills for 2 years.. then was brilliant enough to think nolva is a good idea for PCT. all while failing to run bloods at all that entire time. had he atleast ran bloods he would of figured out how dangerous what he was doing was.

i bet in another month or two he will be back on the sauce against his wife's wishes and he will do it behind her back..

Top Bottom