Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex hindering gains...

ragin'

i've heard some say that they've run nolv throughout thier cycle... others say it hinders gains too much. how exactly does nolv hinder gains? i did a search and all i found was that the lack of estrogen from taking nolv closes the androgen receptors. can anyone elaborate on that? is it that nolv binds to different receptors than other anti-estrogens? in all of your experiences... how much do you thing it hinders gains? how many of you bros run it through and how many only keep it on hand?

thanks,
ragin'

Well to my understanding nolvadex can hurt you in a cycle if you are not careful. Nolvadex helps cut out water so if gains are not made quit taking nolvadex unless needed.

I had a similar question yesterday that never really got answered. I wanted to know if the Nolvaldex just binds to the receptors in breast tissue/nipple area or all mussle tissue. If it binds to all muscle tissue then I see it as being beneficial throughout the cycle.

Nolva significanty reduces IGF-1 levels in the body.

for those who dont know, IGF-1 is the insulin growth factor. IGF-1 is synthesised in the liver and is bound to carrier proteins that determine its biological actions. it does have an effect on insulin production in the body and it enhances nitrogen balance while simultaneously promoting fat loss. it also stimulates DNA synthesis and cell multiplication. it may stimulate red-blood cell production therefore increasing endurance.

so, zyg, am i correct in saying that taking nolv while on a cycle may cause you to have less endurance and make it harder to loose fat, therefore hindering gains?

ragin'

Yes, I would say those assumptions are likely safe to make.

Last edited:
During my 2nd week Deca 300mg / Sust 375mg my nipples started to feel a little sensitive & tingly. I read somewhere that doses of as little as 5mg Nolvadex can work, so I tried it. Within two days my nipples returned to normal, so I have been using 5mg Nolvadex throughout my cycle. It seems to be enough to stop the gyno related problems, and hopefully low enough not to hinder gains too much. Any advice from the PRO's??

Top Bottom