Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GRIZZMAN

High End Bro
Platinum
Nolvadex for Gyno Treatment

I've gotten a lot of PM's about this lately so I decided to write a thread about this so people can reference this if they have questions.

Yes, Nolva can be used effectively to treat Gyno caused both by gеar usage and by obesity. During a cycle if you notice itchy - puffy nipples I would suggest 40-80mgs of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) per day until that subsides at which time I would suggest you maintain a dosage of 10-20mgs a day until the end of you cycle. No, this will not affect your PСT and you should proceed with PСT as you had outlined it before you started your cycle. If you didn't outline PСT before you started your cycle, check out the "First Cycle Sticky" at the top of the anabolic forum if you're running test, otherwise do a search or ask a question, the information is out there.

If you have pointy nipples and you used to be or still are fat, this can be one of two things. First, you may just have excess fat around your nipples, the weight and shape of which is pulling them down and making them appear droopy. Second, you may have developed extra male breast tissue from excess estrogen while being overweight. In either circumstance, the first thing you need to do is lose BF. Once you're down from ~20% to a more reasonable ~10% you will be in a much better place to know if you have gyno.

If you run Nolva to combat gyno while you're still at a high body fat it will be very hard for you to track your progress. You need to lose the excess weight first and then use the Nolva if you still have that excess tissue. To do this I would recommend 40mgs a day for a period of 1-3 months or until the gyno has cleared up.
I usually buy Nolvadex at this site
Affordable prices, good quality and fast delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom