Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex and gyno treatment....

Nighthawkk

Buy Nolvadex for Gyno Treatment
I had a flare-up of pre-existing gyno in my left nip (pea-sized lump) before I started my current cycle a few weeks ago (Dbol 35mg/Sust 750mg), and after running 40mg nolv for about two weeks, the lump has pretty much disappeared, but its still sore to the touch. It only became sore a week after starting the dbol. Should I continue at 40mg until all soreness disappears, or would 20mg be sufficient at this point?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro, I would take the nolva for the rest of your cycle, continue the 40 for at least a while longer, then maybe drop to 20 if you lose the soreness entirely and think 40 is no longer necessary.

Nighthawkk said:
I had a flare-up of pre-existing gyno in my left nip (pea-sized lump) before I started my current cycle a few weeks ago (Dbol 35mg/Sust 750mg), and after running 40mg nolv for about two weeks, the lump has pretty much disappeared, but its still sore to the touch. It only became sore a week after starting the dbol. Should I continue at 40mg until all soreness disappears, or would 20mg be sufficient at this point?

Try adding Ferma. .75mg/day. Keep running 40mg/day of Nolva until ALL symptoms are gone. Ferma will prevent any future outbreaks during your cycle.

ericahls said:
Try adding Ferma. .75mg/day. Keep running 40mg/day of Nolva until ALL symptoms are gone. Ferma will prevent any future outbreaks during your cycle.

Doesn't femara/letro completely block estrogen production? I figured since my goal is pure mass, I could possibly benefit from a little estrogen (not too much though) in terms of gaining power. I have used arimidex with success in the past to control flare-ups, but this time around I ordered only nolvadex and clomid. Nolva has usually reduced any symptoms I have had before, but this is the first time on a test dose over 750mg weekly, which is why I asked about the dosing.

thanks for the replies

Nighthawkk said:
Doesn't femara/letro completely block estrogen production? I figured since my goal is pure mass, I could possibly benefit from a little estrogen (not too much though) in terms of gaining power. I have used arimidex with success in the past to control flare-ups, but this time around I ordered only nolvadex and clomid. Nolva has usually reduced any symptoms I have had before, but this is the first time on a test dose over 750mg weekly, which is why I asked about the dosing.

thanks for the replies

It can. That's why I suggested only .75mg/day. With the amount of test your taking .75mg/day won’t completely eliminate the estrogen but it will reduce it to a manageable level. Also never take Ferma PCT. As you pointed out it can eliminate all estrogen from your body and that isn't something your want PCT when you’re trying to even out your hormone balance.

One last note split the Ferma dose morning and evening. I have done it before in the mornings only and have found a more even response if I split it.

Im in kindof the same boat nighthawk, i just started taking 40mg NDex ED. My right nipples started itching and gettin a little puffy. Im taking Winny/Var 50mg ED. Not really sure if its pre-gyno, but definately a concern anytime your nipples flair up. How long does it take to see some results from the Ndex? Or how long does it usually take for Ndex to start working?

Top Bottom