Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex for gyno on test/deca

GetTrumped

I already started a deca with testosterone cycle twoweeks ago, and now I wanted to start taking my arimidex, but it turnsout that the box was empty, and I did not have arimidex in reality.My nipples are already getting sore, and I can't wait for newarimidex to arrive. I only have nolvadex for estrogen – can I takeit? At what dosages will it help? 50, or 100 mgs per day?

you need to go to ag-guys immediately and buy aromasin before it is too late!

nolvadex with deca is a bad idea! in the future always have your shit on hand

you also should be using proviron with a nandrolone always, you are opening yourself up for deca dick

In no case should you use nolvadex with nandrolones, which deca is. Nandrolones will increase your prolactin levels, and nolvadex will increase prolactin receptor sensitivity. This is a sure way to a disaster.

Since you do not know what exactly is causing the gyno - prolactin or estrogen, you need to get ASAP aromasin for estrogen, and cabergoline for prolactin control. Ag-guys will get it shipped to you really fast. Start off with taking 10 mgs of Aromasin ED, and 0.25 mgs of caber EOD.

You NEVER want to take nolvadex with a nandrolone (deca, tren, npp) as nolvaex up regulates the progestin receptor.

You need to get an AI like aromasin or arimidex ASAP, and an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline or prami.

Aromasin 10mg EOD OR arimidex 0.5mg EOD + caber or prami 0.25mg EOD.

All you can do is order some aromasin or arimidex right away. No sense taking nolva as it can make things worse. I have used ag-guys for years and they are fast with shipping.

Top Bottom