x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Nolvadex Dosage per Body Weight?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Nolvadex Dosage per Body Weight? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello people, I'm new here and just been reading the archives. One thing I had a problem finding was the proper dosage of Nolvadex per body weight. I'm about to start a low dosage DBol cycle (5-10mg) and I was wondering what dosage of Nolvadex I should consume to kick start my natural test and maybe help keep most of my gains. Also, how long I should use Nolvadex for? Keep in mind that I'm not trying to look like a monster, I just want to put on about 10lbs. of solid muscle after I piss

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Nolvadex Dosage per Body Weight?

Hello people, I'm new here and just been reading the archives. One thing I had a problem finding was the proper dosage of Nolvadex per body weight. I'm about to start a low dosage DBol cycle (5-10mg) and I was wondering what dosage of Nolvadex I should consume to kick start my natural test and maybe help keep most of my gains. Also, how long I should use Nolvadex for? Keep in mind that I'm not trying to look like a monster, I just want to put on about 10lbs. of solid muscle after I piss everything out. My frame is very small, 5'4 and 110lbs, that's why I opted to do a low dosage cycle. This is also my first time, thats why I chose an oral instead of shots. I've been working out for over 2 1/2 years and I think I plateaud because I cant put on anymore weight, no matter how much I eat, but strength is there. I've also read that I should keep milk thistle on hand to help my liver out a bit more, also incase of lower back pains.

Well here is my cycle schedule so far...

1 week: 5mg DBol ED
    2 week: 10mg DBol ED
    3 week: 10mg Dbol ED
    4 week: 10mg DBol ED
    5 week: 10mg DBol ED
    6 week: 5mg DBOl + Nolvadex (10 hours after consuming DBol) ED
    7 week: Nolvadex mg??
    8 week: ??
    9 week: ??
    ??
    ??

I would appreciate for those experienced with this to point me to the right direction, thanks in advance.

Re: Nolvadex Dosage per Body Weight?

Quote Quote posted by Magneto
    Hello people, I'm new here and just been reading the archives. One thing I had a problem finding was the proper dosage of Nolvadex per body weight. I'm about to start a low dosage DBol cycle (5-10mg) and I was wondering what dosage of Nolvadex I should consume to kick start my natural test and maybe help keep most of my gains. Also, how long I should use Nolvadex for? Keep in mind that I'm not trying to look like a monster, I just want to put on about 10lbs. of solid muscle after I piss everything out. My frame is very small, 5'4 and 110lbs, that's why I opted to do a low dosage cycle. This is also my first time, thats why I chose an oral instead of shots. I've been working out for over 2 1/2 years and I think I plateaud because I cant put on anymore weight, no matter how much I eat, but strength is there. I've also read that I should keep milk thistle on hand to help my liver out a bit more, also incase of lower back pains.

Well here is my cycle schedule so far...

1 week: 5mg DBol ED
    2 week: 10mg DBol ED
    3 week: 10mg Dbol ED
    4 week: 10mg DBol ED
    5 week: 10mg DBol ED
    6 week: 5mg DBOl + Nolvadex (10 hours after consuming DBol) ED
    7 week: Nolvadex mg??
    8 week: ??
    9 week: ??
    ??
    ??

I would appreciate for those experienced with this to point me to the right direction, thanks in advance.
    The usual dosage of Nolva is 10 - 30 mg ED:
    The normal daily dosage taken by athletes corresponds more or less to the dosage indications of the manufacturer and is 10-30 mg/day To prevent estrogenic side effects normally 10 mg/day are sufficient, a dosage which also keeps low the risk of reducing the effect of simultaneously taken steroids. Often it is sufficient if the athlete begins this preventive intake of Nolvadex only three to four weeks after the intake of anabolics. Athletes who have tendencies toward gynecomastia, strong water retention, and increased fat deposits with steroids such as Dianabol.

However, I'm not quite sure that such a low dose of Dbol will give you the results you desire....nor, will you be able to keep your gains. In any case, I believe you need to do alot more research into the use of Dbol & PCT. You also need to consider whether or not you've exhausted all non-AAS alternatives to achieve your goals. It seems to me that to gain ~10 lbs at your current bodyweight a weight-gainer protein should work...just my opinion...but def read some more!!