Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex dosage and info

shogun1991

Hey guys, new to these forums and have a quick question which i thought would be best answered here.

im not using steroids or dont plan to anytime soon but i do have a mild case of teenage gyno which iv had since the age of around 13-14. iv read alot about nolvadex helping reduce teenage gyno so i thought id give it a shot for a while and see what happens. i know its not a sure thing and i know it wont cure me completely but iv heard some good things.

my question is..... how much should i be taking per day and how long should i be staying on for? iv read about people tapering off the stuff after a cycle but considering im not on a cycle what would you recommend?

also, im in the UK and im looking to buy this stuff off the internet so anyone who knows any good, reliable sites to buy off please let me know. iv got a couple of sites in mind already but id rather be referred to one by someone whos had a good experience with using a specific site rather than going off my own, experienced initiative. thanks.

If you have gynecomastia, go with 2.5mgs of letrozole /ED + 40mgs of nolva/ED, after the gyno is gone, taper down don't go cold turkey.

ok dude thanks. so 2.5mg of letrozole per day and 40mg of nolva per day? for how long? and how should i be tappering off?

ok dude thanks. so 2.5mg of letrozole per day and 40mg of nolva per day? for how long? and how should i be tappering off?

Until your gyno goes away. Taper down 20% down right away (after gyno is gone), decrease 20% every 5 days until you're down to 0.25mgs of letro and no nolva. You'll need to do bloodwork to make sure you're tapering correctly and don't have heavy estrogen rebound.

Just get it cut out and be done with it. Nolva has tons of nasty side effects. And it'll just come back.

Top Bottom