Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex Dosage

dugie65

I am currently on 40mg of nolvadex ED. 20mg in the morning 20mg at night. Would it be possible to run it at a higher dosage of 60mg for 3-4 weeks to get rid of gyno?

Has any one had any experience with reducing gyno using dosages of 60+mg?

Nolvadex Dosage

Last edited by a moderator:
JohnnyWest said:
What does your cycle look like? What drugs are you running and what doses?

No cycle. I am very gyno prone, have had one surgery and just noticed the gyno coming back. Luckily it is soft tissue still.

mookie said:
I used 60mg for 1 week and then 40mg for 3 weeks. Are you running it with anything else?

Going to run Letro once it gets in tomorrow.

Whats the recommended dosage for running along side nolva?

I ran the same thing I used it 1.25 eod some run it ed. Letro killed my sex drive but got rid of the gyno.

mookie said:
I ran the same thing I used it 1.25 eod some run it ed. Letro killed my sex drive but got rid of the gyno.

Damn I am not looking forward to not having a sex drive... Would a lower dosage affect it?

Go with 100mg a day if you have a really bad case. split up into many dosages but get tablets from a reliable site. I been buying it here without a prescription ttphamstore.com/?wm=10034&tr=8027

Don't revive old threads and don't post links to your site. If you wanna be a sponsor here then pay to be one like everyone else.

Top Bottom