Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex Dosage

E.G. MAN

What's up all!

I am experiencing some some itching in my nipples. Nothing extreme but it does itch sometimes. But maybe it's mental, cause I am paranoid about getting gyno. I actually get an itch in my head, neck, and upper chest and feel hot when I work out. I would feel like this when I would take products like ripped fuel or Xenadrine in the past.

Anyway, back to the subject, should I take Nolvadex, and if so, how much? My nipples are not sore, but maybe a little puffy. But then again I am a little bloated from the dbol. In the past when I gain weight, my chest gains some fat too. Not gyno like, but overall bigger.

Thanks for those who reply.

Btw, currently taking:
500mg/wk of sust
20mg/ED of Dbol

Last edited by a moderator:
if you wish to take a better safe than sorry approach then you may wish to start therapy with nolvadex and play it by ear as to reduction in the itching sensation

usually 20-40mg ED is a successful treatment for curtailing gyno at this stage

persist with the treatment until you feel the itching has subsiuded and then phase it out for 20mg EOD for a week

20mg is fine should only up to 40 if symptoms persist or become more evident. Keep us posted.

Use 40mg/day until the symptoms subside and then use 10mg/day for the rest of your cycle.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
try to use the plat search once in a while. No offense, but there is more than enuff info under search.

You sure to talk a lot of shit for a newbie who knows little about gear.

2Thick said:
You sure to talk a lot of shit for a newbie who knows little about gear.

Actually bro, sh4dowf4lcon is a plat handle I activated in July. I am not talking shit, and I am not a newb. I dont claim to be a medical doctor nor do I claim to be an expert. I do have ten years experience off & on, and I know what works best for me, and if it is okay with you...I will just give advice and offer suggestions based on my experience.

He has a plat account...how many threads are in the archives about nolva dosing?

2thick, please check your pm.

Peace

Top Bottom