Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nolvadex/clomid help

tinytim2bigtim

Hello eveyone, just thought I'd come here and ask for some input on when to use both nolv/clomid in my cycle. I am being told (not by anyone on this site)to take nolvadex during my cycle and clomid at the end. If I am suppose to take nolv during then when do I start and is 20mgs ed enough and for how long? clomid at the end of my cycle at 50mgs ed for two weeks. just thought I would come here for some input from everyone on this. This site has been a huge help on desiding what a good fisrt cycle would be. I will be starting a sust 250 only cycle here in the next week or two. I plan on doing 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. Thanks for your help.
Found nolvadex here

Last edited by a moderator:
tinytim2bigtim said:
Hello eveyone, just thought I'd come here and ask for some input on when to use both nolv/clomid in my cycle. I am being told (not by anyone on this site)to take nolvadex during my cycle and clomid at the end. If I am suppose to take nolv during then when do I start and is 20mgs ed enough and for how long? clomid at the end of my cycle at 50mgs ed for two weeks. just thought I would come here for some input from everyone on this. This site has been a huge help on desiding what a good fisrt cycle would be. I will be starting a sust 250 only cycle here in the next week or two. I plan on doing 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Well, what you're being told is partially true. You should actually run an anti-estrogen like Arimidex during your cycle (.5mg ED is a good start) and keep the nolvadex on hand in case of gyno. The clomid is ran post cycle.

I myself just finished a cycle like yours bro. My PCT is planned like this:

Week 1 Nolva 60mg/ED
Week 2 Nolva 40mg/ED
Week 3 Nolva 20mg/ED

if you use Clomid it could look something like this:

Week 1 Clomid 100mg/ED
Week 2 Clomid 50mg/ED
Week 3 Clomid 50mg/ED or EOD

i didn't have any gyno symptoms or atrophy, so i was very pleased

I also only have nolvadex and clomid on hand. I am taking 300mgs deca and 400mgs of Test E. When should you take nolvadex? Or do you wait until you have gyno symptoms?

Mr.X said:
Well, what you're being told is partially true. You should actually run an anti-estrogen like Arimidex during your cycle (.5mg ED is a good start) and keep the nolvadex on hand in case of gyno. The clomid is ran post cycle.

I have both nolv/clomid for now, so you suggest to not take nolv during but keep in case of gyno. but the clomid at 50mgs ed for 2wks at the end is good enough? will this be the best for what I have on hand to keep as much of my gains as possible? thanks

you can wait until you start seeing symptoms, but if you have enough, just run 10mgs/ED throughout your cycle and that should be enough to prevent anything from occuring

miacanes said:
I also only have nolvadex and clomid on hand. I am taking 300mgs deca and 400mgs of Test E. When should you take nolvadex? Or do you wait until you have gyno symptoms?

It's important to run an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex during your cycle, as nolvadex is not going to be nearly as effective as Arimidex. Go with liquidex and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom