Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex/Clomid dosage help

jaikens

I'm 5-11 170lbs. I'm doing 10 weeks of test enethate
400 a week.

Whats is the best dosage of nolvadex during.

whats the best dosage of clomid after.

THanks

Buy Nolvadex
Buy Clomid

Last edited by a moderator:
Nolvadex is old-school man but the Clomid a lot of guys still use.

For estrogen control I like Arimistane much better than nolva, it is the active ingredient in Liquidex AI by N2BM.
For PCT and Clomid I always use Hcgenerate with it to make sure my libido stays strong and I always feel nice and motivated, no depression from the clom.

My pct protocall is
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 150mg day 1
100mg day 2-7
50mg day 8 til you run out

Get arimidex or aromasin to run on cycle save your nolva for pct

I'm 5-11 170lbs. I'm doing 10 weeks of test enethate
400 a week.

Whats is the best dosage of nolvadex during.

whats the best dosage of clomid after.

THanks

Buy Nolvadex
Buy Clomid

nolva is superior to clomid both during/after cycle.
Google power pct and you'll see nolva increases lh more than clomid does

so you can use 10 mg nolva both on cycle and 30 days into pct

For PCT we run it like this:

NOLVA: WK1 40MG, WK2 30MG, WK3 20MG (daily)
CLOMID: WK1 100MG, WK2 50MG, WK3 50MG (daily)

Nolvadex blocks some of the estrogen from binding the receptor. It doesn't solve the route of the problem. It sort of puts a band aid on it.

An AI actually prevent testosterone from converting into estrogen. That's what you want to take on your cycle. The best AI source is aromasin because it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. 10mg EOD is a good dosage on cycle.

I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol after each cycle: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

The best advice I can give about Nolvadex and Clomid is to avoid both of them.

nolva is superior to clomid both during/after cycle.
Google power pct and you'll see nolva increases lh more than clomid does

so you can use 10 mg nolva both on cycle and 30 days into pct

any rise in LH you get is only going to be temporary. once you stop taking the nolva your LH will drop back down.

I know countless guys who have run SERM's.. had their LH go from 1 to 10.. then stopped taking them and their LH drop back down to 1 again. I hope guys running these SERM only pct's don't think that it is permanent

only your bodies HPTA can recover itself, you cannot force it to restart by using any drug.. this is why I am not a fan of these lazy 4 week SERM only pct's I see bantered all over the internet.. you need time to recover.. the guys advocating those are all on TRT for a reason, cause it doesn't work!

Is this not what the "perfect PCT "entails, nolvadex and clomid?

any rise in LH you get is only going to be temporary. once you stop taking the nolva your LH will drop back down.

I know countless guys who have run SERM's.. had their LH go from 1 to 10.. then stopped taking them and their LH drop back down to 1 again. I hope guys running these SERM only pct's don't think that it is permanent

only your bodies HPTA can recover itself, you cannot force it to restart by using any drug.. this is why I am not a fan of these lazy 4 week SERM only pct's I see bantered all over the internet.. you need time to recover.. the guys advocating those are all on TRT for a reason, cause it doesn't work!

Is this not what the "perfect PCT "entails, nolvadex and clomid?

it involves SERM's yes, but it doesn't solely depend on them.

big difference

my PCT in my signature involves SERM's too. I'm not against them, but you should never depend on them.. big difference. I always tell guys to stack a natty test booster with them to counter act the negative sides

Top Bottom