Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Re: Nolvadex: Is It Legal To Buy This Online Without Seeing A Doctor?

KD1 said:
As it turns out I found out recently that in Virginia, any prescription drug carries the same level of crime if posessed without a prescription. So the penalty is the same for Nolvadex, finistride, AAS or prescription narcotics.

But, is it considerred a supplement?

i was looking at the clomid and nolva. um...is it ok that its in liquid form??

any places in the UK that anyone knows of to get some from?

I found a web-site that sells loratabs and muscle relaxers. Shoot me a pm and I will send it to you.

i just made my first order for the liquinolva. i hope it works. this is my third weak of my first cycle i started with test-prop and i am skared shitless of gyno. i have been using arimatest and novadex xt i bought at the gym but i would imagine just like all other suppliments their effects are pretty minimal.

Sure it is. I buy some all the time for the 2 mice in my house that I use to experiment with. I also buy needles to inject them with vitamin b-12. They love it!

I think it's easy to import and not a schedule III medication.
Some reputable cites however will no longer fill without a valid Rx from doctor. So, in theory, you could go to any doctor for Rx. But I know great website from UK that carried it and it was UK generic brand, worked like charm, and was pharm grade and cheaper than UG on foums. I do not like to rely solely on UG labs like ag-guys for ancillaries that ensure safety from estrogen-related side effects.

Also, I have been told that ag-guys's reputation is suffering as of late ... I heard it directly from a reputable EF.com mod, who said several mods are demanding money back from AG-Guys after disappointment with recent service and/or product.

I think it's easy to import and not a schedule III medication.
Some reputable cites however will no longer fill without a valid Rx from doctor. So, in theory, you could go to any doctor for Rx. But I know great website from UK that carried it and it was UK generic brand, worked like charm, and was pharm grade and cheaper than UG on foums. I do not like to rely solely on UG labs like ag-guys for ancillaries that ensure safety from estrogen-related side effects.

Also, I have been told that ag-guys's reputation is suffering as of late ... I heard it directly from a reputable EF.com mod, who said several mods are demanding money back from AG-Guys after disappointment with recent service and/or product.

And the prices are insane.

Top Bottom