Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva or OTC PCT? Any ideas??

darkdreams84

Running 6 week cycle of tren, from ************* labs, want to know if an over the counter PTC would work better than nolva (which is all i have access to currently).I know tren is notorious for causing gyno so i just want to make sure i get the PCT right, Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

B

Last edited by a moderator:
Running 6 week cycle of tren, from *************** labs, want to know if an over the counter PTC would work better than nolva (which is all i have access to currently).I know tren is notorious for causing gyno so i just want to make sure i get the PCT right, Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

B

I would use the same PCT that you would with a regular AAS cycle. Often NOLVA and CLOMID.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to have Dostinex for prolactin sides.When running tren. What is you age ,stats Cycle history?

RADAR

This is a prohormone capsule right, this isn't real tren. I think competitive edge labs makes a product like 19 Tren TFO.

What dose are you taking?

If it's a Pro Hormone, an OTC PCT should be fine, Sustain Alpha LV and Unleashed.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

If its a prohormone he still can get sides,Dostinex would be the most effective.

RADAR

hcgenerate on cycle. clomid and sustain alpha for pct. you may also need bromo or caber while on

Top Bottom