Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva and letro together for gyno

broski87

Can u use these both at same time to reverse gyno? Heard people saying they will counter react or something. What u guys think?

If ur still on cycle letro is too strong it will kill ur gains, delete nolva out of ur head won't do shit for u.

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Yeah man, Letro and Nolva work well to reverse gyno. I know cause i got rid of mine a couple months ago, real quick with those 2. The dosages should be 2.5- 5 mg of letro and 20-40 mg a day. see how that goes. PM me if you want more details.

Nolva sucks for pct but don't let anyone tell you that its not good to rid gyno, they probably never tried.

Nolva gave me a nice rebound i could say that for myself but i also didnt take forma with it. Dose it correct and come off it slowly u should be fine, im gonna go with aromasin myself hopefully does the job

Letrozole by itself. There is already a ton of threads on here with the protocol for running it. Or I beloved Basskiller still has protocol on his site.

If its just the onset of gyno (puffy nipples no lumps) then Aromasin at 12.5mgs a day for a few weeks should clear it up. If its full gyno (lumps) then letro is needed do a search on the gyno forum as the protocols for both are listed there.

Top Bottom