Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NOLVA AND CLOMID.....please help

magman1

i received them both, and removed them from packaging to store in a regular bottle. they are both different looking so I grouped them together, and now my idiot ass forgets which one is which! the one pill is a little larger and can split down the middle. the other is smaller, a little more solid and can not split. do they make clomid that can split down the middle? thanks for the help if anyone can provide that

The nolvadex I have are about the same size as the clomid and both can be split down the middle, but the clomid is round and the nolvadex is 8 sided(and says nolvadex on one side).

Last edited:
magman1 said:
i received them both, and removed them from packaging to store in a regular bottle. they are both different looking so I grouped them together, and now my idiot ass forgets which one is which! the one pill is a little larger and can split down the middle. the other is smaller, a little more solid and can not split. do they make clomid that can split down the middle? thanks for the help if anyone can provide that

that hard to say, what brand?

you advice gurus here, I've split nolva hundreds of times with ease, that's NOT a good way to judge what's what

MRx I understand you split Nolva, that is why I asked if he had pics. A lot of products out there we can't all have the same.

jrc04444 said:
the clomids i have can split and the nolvas i have you cannot...the nolvas are bigger also...

^yea it varies cause mine are exact oppisite of jrcs clomid bigger and both can be split

Top Bottom