Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No unencrypted emails.

##spiderbaby##

Just a heads up to all the new guys out there. Most people on this board will not respond to any message that is not sent encrypted.

I wont. Most wont. Get an elite account if you want a reply.

##spiderbaby##

one thing to add.... when sending an encrypted e-mail....do not put anything in the subject line as it will not be encrypted

peace at ya
bass

basskiller said:
one thing to add.... when sending an encrypted e-mail....do not put anything in the subject line as it will not be encrypted

peace at ya
bass

Great thread bro's! Actually, I believe the computer geek bodybuilders here came to a consensus that the subject is encrypted.

I have a hushmail acct, but every msg I've sent from there has been unencrypted, even to elite addresses. Why is this?

Security

You guys are so stupid !! Any computer whiz can break into hushmail, elite ziplip or any of thse secure accounts.
It is not against the law to give a list of someone who might sell A.S>I have been a member for a month and know one will help you out just because you do not hve secure account. So many people think that the hushmail shit is tamper resistant!!!:confused:

Top Bottom