Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No unencrypted emails.

Re: Security

BBB said:
You guys are so stupid !! Any computer whiz can break into hushmail, elite ziplip or any of thse secure accounts.
It is not against the law to give a list of someone who might sell A.S>I have been a member for a month and know one will help you out just because you do not hve secure account. So many people think that the hushmail shit is tamper resistant!!!:confused:

TRUE :p

Basically might as well make it a little harder for them. If you want complete security go talk to the guy in person in a swimming pull like in traffic, lol.

DR QUICKS

Re: Security

BBB said:
You guys are so stupid !! Any computer whiz can break into hushmail, elite ziplip or any of thse secure accounts.
It is not against the law to give a list of someone who might sell A.S>I have been a member for a month and know one will help you out just because you do not hve secure account. So many people think that the hushmail shit is tamper resistant!!!:confused:

I appreciate your concern, but this is not true. Hush makes their code freely available to anyone and ENCOURAGES users to try to crack it. They then incorporate improvements from the entire Internet community.

You can read much more about this by clicking on www.elitefitness.com/mail. I think the security of the system is excellent. Let's hear from some of the computer guru's on this.

Iknow a group that could possibly hack it but I doubt they would even consider it!
NetSec

They break into gov't sites and others, find the flaws and create ways of fixing them...... with gov't consent and they do get paid for highly for their services....

bass

wallygator said:
I have a hushmail acct, but every msg I've sent from there has been unencrypted, even to elite addresses. Why is this?

Sounds like a Hack to me....:(
I'd be careful bro's...

Top Bottom