Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no sides on GHRP-2 and Mod GRF?

barnestorm

I'm new to this stack of GHRP-2 and Mod GRF but not new to other peptides or steroids. I'm already on TRT at 200mg a week. I am doing 50mcg each starting yesterday morning and then am doing pre workout before i do cardio. so far after 4 days not getting a lick of side effects which i thought was weird. should i be worried?

im not a big fan of peptides as it is and there are often many bad products out there.. there are good ones out there, but a lot of bad ones too... regardless, i would give it a bit longer before being too quick on things... ive just never noticed much with them myself but some do...

I'm new to this stack of GHRP-2 and Mod GRF but not new to other peptides or steroids. I'm already on TRT at 200mg a week. I am doing 50mcg each starting yesterday morning and then am doing pre workout before i do cardio. so far after 4 days not getting a lick of side effects which i thought was weird. should i be worried?

Where did you buy them from?

You're taking half of what you should be for results, and not doing it enough times. It's also going to take more than 4 days to notice anything.

Start with
100mcg Mod-GRF 3x per day
100mcg GHRP-2 3x per day

If you're not going to run at least that much, dont waste your money.

Top Bottom