Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Sex Drive???

bbforlife

Hey guys gotta ? My sex drive has really hit rock bottom. i was on test cyp 400mg / week, winny and anabolin. it has been about 1.5 months since and i have no desire to have sex. it really bothers me because im usually a horn ball. :horny: i really dont know what the problem is. does anybody know what might cause this or is it me??

Your endo T production is very likely zeroed out.Get some clomid and proviron and start running them ASAP.I would run the clomid at 100mgs for 1 week and 50mgs for the next week.Proviron will work well for increasing libido at 50mgs/day.

Arimidex will work well also. I would do 2 weeks of HCG at 500ius ED with 1/2mg of arimidex EOD. Keep arimidex going, but wait until the end of week 3 to start clomid. Proviron will work well in there too.

ME TOO!

I stayed on for almost 2 straight years and it took 5 months for my sex drive to come back....I took my clomid properly...in fact my balls got huge when I came off...just 0 interest in sex.

My girlfriend is fine as hell too!

Your test levels are low. Are you feeling depressed? Feeling tired alot? Those are some common signs of low t- levels. I would do as Huck said Proviron will help your drive come back, and Clomid should help to jump start your nads to produce more endo Test.

yea im tierd all the time, kinda depressed , not really, but dont feel like doing much. its weird. can a doc prescibe clomid or proviron or do i have to find it some other way??

No, he will put you on a test patch or gel if your test levels are low. He will save clomid to when you are trying to have kids.

I'm telling you do this: I would do 2 weeks of HCG at 500ius ED with 1/2mg of arimidex EOD. Keep arimidex going, but wait until the end of week 3 to start clomid. Proviron will work well in there too. This will restore testicular size, keep estrogen levels low, restore HPTA, and proviron will add a little androgenic activity low enough not to effect clomids job, but large enough to get your johnson working!

lawnsaver said:
No, he will put you on a test patch or gel if your test levels are low. He will save clomid to when you are trying to have kids.

Yes- this is true or if you get your t- levels checked and they are sufficiently low you can be prescribed Test- which the doctor has done for me.

I'm telling you do this: I would do 2 weeks of HCG at 500ius ED with 1/2mg of arimidex EOD. Keep arimidex going, but wait until the end of week 3 to start clomid. Proviron will work well in there too. This will restore testicular size, keep estrogen levels low, restore HPTA, and proviron will add a little androgenic activity low enough not to effect clomids job, but large enough to get your johnson working!

this sounds like a very good plan of attack to get you going again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom