x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

no sex drive

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about no sex drive within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am 50 yoa and for the last year have no sex drive. I have been on and off test for several years now but have been off for the last 2 months to have another blood test to see where my levels are. I was on 250 mg a week through my ulrologist with a shot of hcg every other week, 5,000IU's. Now endo doctor says that was to much and will have to wait and see when my test results come back and see where my levels are. Does anyone have any suggestions? I sure hate no having sex!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: no sex drive

All Natural

no sex drive

I am 50 yoa and for the last year have no sex drive. I have been on and off test for several years now but have been off for the last 2 months to have another blood test to see where my levels are. I was on 250 mg a week through my ulrologist with a shot of hcg every other week, 5,000IU's. Now endo doctor says that was to much and will have to wait and see when my test results come back and see where my levels are. Does anyone have any suggestions? I sure hate no having sex!

Re: no sex drive

Well your endocrinologist was right, that was definitely too much. Not sure why he didn't just bump you down to 100mg for a while to re-evaluate. Your natural testosterone production is likely completely tanked. You could try some natural testosterone boosters for now like M1-MK from esarms.com

this is all on you dude... you have been on and off test etc... you dont know what your doing and now your paying the price... you'll just need to wait and see what your doctor tells you... all i can say is STOP doing wreckless shit and maybe you wont continue to have issues

Almost no one uses 250mg for TRT.

i'm sorry you had a bad doctor who put you on double the amount you should have been on. when that happens it will strain your heart and prostate which will most definately ruin your libido

the only suggestion i have for you is contact me for a 1 on 1 consult and we can get you back on the right track. also i suggest natural remedies. check out n2generate, that will help
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    this is all on you dude... you have been on and off test etc... you dont know what your doing and now your paying the price... you'll just need to wait and see what your doctor tells you... all i can say is STOP doing wreckless shit and maybe you wont continue to have issues
    Pretty much sums it up

Your estrogen is probably high but you need the bloodwork to see what's going on
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM