Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no sex drive

JonSteward

[FONT=&quot]I am 50 yoa and for the last year have no sex drive. I have been on and off test for several years now but have been off for the last 2 months to have another blood test to see where my levels are. I was on 250 mg a week through my ulrologist with a shot of hcg every other week, 5,000IU's. Now endo doctor says that was to much and will have to wait and see when my test results come back and see where my levels are. Does anyone have any suggestions? I sure hate no having sex![/FONT]

Well your endocrinologist was right, that was definitely too much. Not sure why he didn't just bump you down to 100mg for a while to re-evaluate. Your natural testosterone production is likely completely tanked. You could try some natural testosterone boosters for now like M1-MK from esarms.com

this is all on you dude... you have been on and off test etc... you dont know what your doing and now your paying the price... you'll just need to wait and see what your doctor tells you... all i can say is STOP doing wreckless shit and maybe you wont continue to have issues

i'm sorry you had a bad doctor who put you on double the amount you should have been on. when that happens it will strain your heart and prostate which will most definately ruin your libido

the only suggestion i have for you is contact me for a 1 on 1 consult and we can get you back on the right track. also i suggest natural remedies. check out n2generate, that will help

this is all on you dude... you have been on and off test etc... you dont know what your doing and now your paying the price... you'll just need to wait and see what your doctor tells you... all i can say is STOP doing wreckless shit and maybe you wont continue to have issues
Pretty much sums it up

Top Bottom