Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No S4 sides???

slyfury

I'm on day 6 of 75mg ED and I haven't gotten ANY of the known sides...bunk gear? I got it from uniquechems

Unique is definitely not bunk bro...my male rat using their S-4 right now and is unfortunate that he is experiencing the sides of yellow vision and had to drop to 5 on/2 off @ 50mg ED.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'm on day 6 of 75mg ED and I haven't gotten ANY of the known sides...bunk gear? I got it from uniquechems

Not having sides is a good thing. Not every user has problems,,,actually a lower percent than those that do.

I didn't notice until about 2 weeks in. And only slightly. They got slightly worse gradually and Got the worst around end of week 4

You may be lucky and not get them but as has been stated; too early to tell

you are running it too high to start with and i am pretty certain you are going to be sorry... you should have started at 50 mg... its WAY to early to be celebrating... s4 binds to the receptor in the eye... for some it binds immediately and some it binds methodically but trust me, it will eventually bind... how much differs from person to person but you are definitely not dosing it wisely...

Top Bottom