Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no receptor site=more steroids or quit steroids?

lets say say at around 200lbs a for a 2nd cycle9 first was 200-300mg dec and 25mg dbol for 8 weeks and didnt gained a little but not much) cycle a person who has lifted for a while and knows how to eat take 500mg test e for 10 weeks and 50mg anadrol a day for 4 weeks and say they only gain 10lbs on the whole (while eating 5,000+ cals/day and close to 400gms protein day)..cycle and there bench goes up only 10 lbs and the gear they got was legit (from a local pharmacy in the states) would that meen that the person just has really shitty genetics and virtually no receptor sites or does that mean they just have to use alot more gear say gram test week 150mgs anadrol and 500mgs deca week???..this is all with lifting correctly and really doing everything right, except getting huge or insanely strong, i just dont get it..maybe im one of those 1 in 1,000 people that just have really no receptor site.. any input...and the gear is legit its from a nation wide chain pharmacy...any help cause i dont really wanna waste any more money if for 10 lbs and 10 lbs on my bench...iu thought this cycle was potent enough to do it but.......

50mg of anadrol should make your bench go up 10 pounds in the first week...I dont wanna say you have really bad genetics so lets blame it on the gear

jacked the sad thinng is the way im built already people said "your gonna get freakin huge of that stack" just because i was a good athlete already built fairy well, and already pretty strong 445lbs squat at 200lbs and 355bench at 200lbs before ever touching a steroid... so i dont see how its my genetics..but apparently its something...im disgusted tho

Receptor sites??? Steroid's are nonpolar molecules, which freely diffusion through the plasma membrane of cells with no need for "receptor sites" or plasma membrane receptors required to bring them into the cell. There are NO "receptor sites" for steroid molecules. There are steroid molecule receptors inside, the cells, which when in complex with the steroid will bind and activate transcription (or protein synsthesis).

nautica

I'm having the same problem.7 wks of sust.500mgs a wk and 300 of deca lifting heavy and eating like crazy and nothing.I'm sure the gear is good,checked all the telltale conterfit giveaways plus it's a trusted source.Maybe my being 45 is making this take longer.But like you said it is frustrating as hell.

dam dont feel bad, im only 25, and got my shit from an eckerds pharmacy, so i know its real..it made by watsonphareceuticals and their web site has the same exact pics of gear as the ones i have, same numbers on labels etc..i wish they were fake then atleast i would have some hope..but i donr

Top Bottom