Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No orals, just injectable cycle

KayFilel

I've never ran injectable steroids before, only done orals and have 10 years experience with them

now I want to switch and just do injectables for the next few Cycles to see the comparison of how I like them.

My question is can you just do injectables together without kickstarting if you are using longer esters?

I plan on doing cypionate, enanthate and probably primobolan/equipoise which are all long esters

You do not need to use orals at all sir. You never have to use them if you do not want to! That is entirely up to you. I am with Dylan on running testosterone and primobolan. That is a tremendous stack!

I've never ran injectable steroids before, only done orals and have 10 years experience with them

now I want to switch and just do injectables for the next few Cycles to see the comparison of how I like them.

My question is can you just do injectables together without kickstarting if you are using longer esters?

I plan on doing cypionate, enanthate and probably primobolan/equipoise which are all long esters

you can do injectables only without orals why not

but better just do test enan and primobolan with n2guard

Top Bottom