Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No more DNP for me - T3 alternative?

C

Cuts

The stuff works, but it really, really makes me feel shitty. Now that warmer weather is here, using DNP is really interfering with my daily life and activities. I've decided to finish off this cycle (2 more days), and then chill out on the DNP till winter. I still have fat to lose though, and unfortunately ECA, Clen, and T4 don't do much for me. What do you guys think about T3? Effectivity vs. DNP? How do you FEEL while you're on it? Do I HAVE to take some AS to hold on to the muscle while I'm on it? I'm 5'9" 185lbs @ around 20% BF. Recommend me a nice 8-10 week fat-loss, muscle maintainence/slight gain cycle. T3, AS, dosages, timings, calories, cardio? Sorry for being such a lazy ass and not searching, but this DNP is really hurtin me :bawling: . Thanks a lot bros.

lower your doses. you will still lose a fair amount of weight on 3 mg per kg of DNP daily. at that dose you won't have carb cravings, sweating or feelings of warmth. most people don't at least. i assume you are currently on 6 mg per kg or something like that.
if you end up taking T3, combine that with 3 mg per kg dnp.

I would recommend pyramiding the T3 from 25mcg-75mcg then back down for 4-6 weeks with about 50mg of any test per day.

Looking at your stats (5'9, 185lbs, 20%bf) tells me that you shouldn't be touching anything. You obviously have not committed yourself to the sport in a manner that will show rewards and are now looking for the quick fix. Your lbm is only about 150lbs. I would suggest learning how to maintain a healthy diet, train intensly and get all these things in order, then after a while you will be ready to move on.

About the t3, it is effective, but you won't be seeing nay results like you would the dnp. It usually gives people headaches, increased temperature, and a feeling of lethargy.

Cuts

Just do a "bulking cycle", but eat very clean. That alone will increase your muscle mass, and lower your body fat. Thus changing your body composition.

ORGANON CANON said:
Looking at your stats (5'9, 185lbs, 20%bf) tells me that you shouldn't be touching anything. You obviously have not committed yourself to the sport in a manner that will show rewards and are now looking for the quick fix.

Organon, this is going to sound lame, but I have FAT GENETICS. I've been fat (sometimes obese, sometimes just a little chubby) all of my life. I've been lifting hard and doing cardio naturally for 5 years, and only recently started using mild AS. In this time, I've made some decent gains, but the fat has stuck. Just this past summer, I did Body-for-Life (IMO, a great program for fat loss), and I lost a lot of fat and got down to a record low 15%, but I lost a shitload of muscle too! I'm sick and tired of yo-yo ing up and down with fat and muscle. I want to come up with a kick-ass cycle that incorporates effective pharmaceuticals... AS, T3, Clen, ECA, intense weight lifting & cardio, and a clean, low-moderate calorie diet to help me lose this fat once and for all! I won't quit until I fulfill my goal of getting six-pack.

You are getting good advice. Your only carrying around ~145 lbs. of LBM, & I imagine your frame is not "slight" if you have been obese before. If you lost 20 lbs. bringing you to 165, and did not lose any muscle (not probable) you still would not see your abs. You really need to add LBM to achieve your goal unless you want to torture yourself to reach a point that you will almost definitely not be at for long. Bodybuilding has a lot of paradoxes and your case will be another one, bulk up if you want to see your abs. Drop the extreme fat loss methods for now, Keep you diet clean, be thankful you have a knowledge of AS, and hit the weights hard.

PimpnAintEasy said:
Bodybuilding has a lot of paradoxes and your case will be another one, bulk up if you want to see your abs. Drop the extreme fat loss methods for now, Keep you diet clean, be thankful you have a knowledge of AS, and hit the weights hard.

I follow what you're saying dude, but I just don't think my metabolism works like that. I put on fat a lot easier than muscle, and lose it much slower. There's gotta be some kind of fat-loss-lean-muscle-gain (not a lot, but some) cycle out there...

What the Bro's are saying CUTS is.... Yes there are fat loss cycles that increase lean muscle mass only but you need much more mucle for your frame in general. Fat loss cycles generally yeild very low muscle gains because of the undue stress of losing fat at the same time. I also suggest you focus on building good size first. You need more muscle to sustain a higher metabolism anyway.

You might also get your hormone levels checked by your personal doctor because it sounds as though your estrogen levels are too high naturally if you gain fat that easily. Most people over look estrogen when it comes to weight loss.

Most of all, Remember nothing worth having is easy.

Top Bottom