x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

No HCG! -- Am I going to lose all of my gains?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about No HCG! -- Am I going to lose all of my gains? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am finishing up a deca/winny cycle. I've made what I consider great gains: I'm up about 20lbs and my bf is almost exactly the same. The problem is that I only have clomid and bromocriptine. I realize that perhaps 10lbs of my gains are just water weight from the deca, but am I going to lose the other 10lbs, too, since I don't have HCG? Is there anything else I can do/take to keep my gains? I really like how I look right now and I'm going to be incredibly bummed if I lose it all :( thanks.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No HCG! -- Am I going to lose all of my gains?

I am finishing up a deca/winny cycle. I've made what I consider great gains: I'm up about 20lbs and my bf is almost exactly the same. The problem is that I only have clomid and bromocriptine. I realize that perhaps 10lbs of my gains are just water weight from the deca, but am I going to lose the other 10lbs, too, since I don't have HCG? Is there anything else I can do/take to keep my gains? I really like how I look right now and I'm going to be incredibly bummed if I lose it all

thanks.

Dont sweat it bro. I have never used HCG post cycle. I have only used clomid and everything was fine. My cycles usually range from 3-6 months also. That is a little longer than most and clomid has done a fine job not only jump starting my testes, but also helping to maintain my gains. I hope this puts you to rest about loosing all your gains.

Originally posted by Latamier
    Dont sweat it bro. I have never used HCG post cycle. I have only used clomid and everything was fine. My cycles usually range from 3-6 months also. That is a little longer than most and clomid has done a fine job not only jump starting my testes, but also helping to maintain my gains. I hope this puts you to rest about loosing all your gains.
    Thanks. I still wish I had the HCG, but I'm glad that there is a chance I;ll still keep my gains. How did you dose the clomid post-cycle?

HCG is not needed. Just use the clomid. HCG will blow up your testes faster but the difference is about a week in your recovery time based on the reports of those who have used both. Like me.
    Clomid will do fine. Take 100mg/day the first week and 50mg/day the second week.

SAM BONES THE HAM BONES...THE PAPA'S NANNLE BENNY
    I personally like using HCG post cycle, it seems it helps my sex drive bounce back faster... But it's not a must

Good Broly
    Hey Lat's and Ulter, do you guys mind laying out your post cycle plans? Drugs/supps, diet, exercise, and what %/amount of gains do you guys retain. Also, how long do you cycle off for? Thanx guys.

I have cycled for 20 years but haven't been off much in the last 2.
    But I would use 1000iu/day of HCG the last two weeks of the cycle. Then use dbol for a couple weeks and then start clomid. I used 100mg/day for ten days. But most guys I talk to, and I talk to a lot, do the 100/50 thing. I would alway lose about 5-10 after gaining 15-20. But it would take several months for that to happen.

Olympian
    Originally posted by Latamier
    Note: This works for the minority, not the majority. You will see for yourself when you come off with only Clomid. If you lose your gains, you will do an HCG/Nolvadex recovery cycle the next time. Why do you have the attitude that this is your last cycle? You will do others and you will make mistakes and lose gains--so what? Learn for your personal mistakes and make the adjustments for next time.

DaddyX
    u r worrying way too much. i have never used and never will use hcg. i have gone without taking clomid andstill maintain majority of my gains. it is not needed at all.

Originally posted by ichabodcrane
    Hey Lat's and Ulter, do you guys mind laying out your post cycle plans? Drugs/supps, diet, exercise, and what %/amount of gains do you guys retain. Also, how long do you cycle off for? Thanx guys.
    As far as my workouts go, nothing will change at all, especially the intensity. After this cycle, I probably will hit some HCG, maybe in the range of 1000I.U./EOD for a week then the clomid at 100mg a day for 10 days then 50mg/day for at least 10 more days. I will also be adding a lot of creatine to my diet. I will hopefully maintain at least 80% of my gains if not more. As far as off time goes, whats that LOL? I will be starting my cutting cycle about 6 weeks later.