Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No HCG! -- Am I going to lose all of my gains?

If u have severe testiclular atrophy HCG should be used.....clomid has a hard time working with ur nuts shrunk....Clomid will help u release the needed LH but if ur nutsare shrunk they don't kick in and release the needed test.

My nuts never really shrink that bad and I usually stick with only clomid/nolva...with ameridex thrown in and it works great for me

snagglepuss said:

Thanks. I still wish I had the HCG, but I'm glad that there is a chance I;ll still keep my gains. How did you dose the clomid post-cycle?

Using HCG post cycle might actually prolong your recovery. I use HCG during my cycle and before I start clomid therapy. I also run Nolva @ 20mg's ed throughout the cycle and until I've finished the clomid. If gyno pops up during the cycle like it has then I double up on the Nolva until the swelling subsides and reduce the dosage to 20mg's. I would also consider the use of 50 mg of the anti-androgen spironolactone post cycle to speed up the progress.

Clomid dosing theories:

Most people use the 36 pills approach. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.

I start the clomid at a dose of 150 mg for 2 weeks, then lower it to 100 for the next 2 weeks.

DrJMW said:
Why do you have the attitude that this is your last cycle? You will do others and you will make mistakes and lose gains--so what? Learn for your personal mistakes and make the adjustments for next time.

I have that attitude because I only have a local source who is not very reliable, and as much as I would like to do more cycles, I am not sure that I will be able to. Accordingly, I would like to make the ones that I can do as effective as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom