Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Gynocomastia in 7 years

Marine here also, and I HIGHLY doubt anyone with your limited brain function was allowed anywhere near a firearm.

You guys are absolutely hilarious! I'm a Marine Corps Veteran.
I served doing the '70's. I was in intelligence and logistics.
Pretty smart guy. Firearms!? Totally an expert. I can shot a target 1,000 yards with the .50caliber and people were no exception! As far as my brain function is concerned, it's still intact. It hasn't leaked out of my ears yet. M16 always at the door, 12 gauge at the back door, bad neighborhood, .40 cal on my hip! I see you guys in the funny papers! LOL

You guys are absolutely hilarious! I'm a Marine Corps Veteran.
I served doing the '70's. I was in intelligence and logistics.
Pretty smart guy. Firearms!? Totally an expert. I can shot a target 1,000 yards with the .50caliber and people were no exception! As far as my brain function is concerned, it's still intact. It hasn't leaked out of my ears yet. M16 always at the door, 12 gauge at the back door, bad neighborhood, .40 cal on my hip! I see you guys in the funny papers! LOL

A few things you forgot to properly research before you started making your fake war hero claims:

1. Intel is a noncombat MOS reserved for the most intelligent applicants of the U.S. Military. You do not qualify.

2. POGs do not, have not, and will not ever use a .50 cal on the range, and since intel is a non combat MOS, you have never seen combat to even have the slightest chance of using one on a human.

3. The .50 cal was not the sniper rifle of choice in the 70's...or the 80's....or half of the 90's....

4. The M16 is not legal to own in the U.S. as a civilian without a class III license, or tax stamp transfer.

Top Bottom