Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Cardio on Tren? Help!

JaylovesDbol

Hey,
When ever I am on a Tren cycle I am out of breath when just sticking my weener into my wife..
Now I read a lot of people use it to burn fat (duh!) but I can't imagine going on the treadmill without having a heart attack. I'd be so out of breath after 30seconds to a minute I am not sure how that is do-able.
I have tried really all diets, from Keto, to low carb, 1hour+ cardio a day but i can't get rid of my belly fat.
I don't have visible bodyfat anywhere else. Think of a lean guy with a bloat. Thats exactly my physique now and it's driving me crazy.
Will some tren get rid of it without doing any cardio?

tren will make it more difficult to breathe due to the increase of PGF2A which is an inflammatory prostaglandin, that's why you see guys on tren who need more oxygen breathing heavier

i'm sorry you are having a tough time burning your stomach fat. keep in mind that is the last place men keep fat on their bodies so to get rid of it you must drop overall body fat.

what has helped me personally drop body fat is a very strict diet.. i mean zero cheating.. and daily exercise. I use n2slin and GW to help with both. it works but you have to be discipline

tren will make it more difficult to breathe due to the increase of PGF2A which is an inflammatory prostaglandin, that's why you see guys on tren who need more oxygen breathing heavier

i'm sorry you are having a tough time burning your stomach fat. keep in mind that is the last place men keep fat on their bodies so to get rid of it you must drop overall body fat.

what has helped me personally drop body fat is a very strict diet.. i mean zero cheating.. and daily exercise. I use n2slin and GW to help with both. it works but you have to be discipline

That's all pretty much clear to me, but do you cut out your cardio entirely while on TREN?

That's all pretty much clear to me, but do you cut out your cardio entirely while on TREN?
no man.. but make sure you are in top shape when you go on.. if you can't even run a mile in 8 minutes before tren, then you probably are going to be shit on tren

If you are only holding body fat in your stomach, it sounds to me like you have really poor muscle insulin sensitivity.

There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

Cardio is very difficult on tren for sure. What I do is use Cardarine 20mg per day. It increases v02 max and will really help you to be able to get the cardio in.

When on higher doses of tren, any sort of moving is impossible. You just cannot breathe.

One thing that really helps with it is cardarine. Also some people use clen at small dosages.

I have found a combination of both makes the tren sides for breathing go away completely.

If you're having trouble with endurance or cardio on tren, your cardio was bad to begin with.

Do cardio a few times/week, it should be a priority as a strength athlete or bodybuilder.

Top Bottom