Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No benting if I participate while in bulking stack?

stonehome7

Hello.
Please understand my poor English. I really need you guys helps. I really appreciate it.

I am now running (Enan500/Deca300 + arimi 0.5mg/3day) 10 weeks bulking stack and now its my 9th. I suddenly decided participate physique competition on next Saturday. So I now only have about 10 days left. (lets assume there is no doping test)

Because of water retention, I decided not to take Enan from 9th and keep Deca. For removing water retention, I will take 20mg/ed of nolva for 10th week(next week).

I am 180cm(5’11’), 77kg(169lbs), body fat 5~6%. Someone said, my body looks like above 6% because of water retention maybe.

Q1. Someone said, I am now still in stack, benting doesn’t mean anything. So I will do only extended loading for 3~4 days. Other said, my body has enough bulking, but definition is still not enough. So recommend benting only or benting+loading(ordinary way)

Q2. I have only 10 days left. I had a lot of sweet potatoes and chicken breast till now. Someone said, sweet potatoes 150g / chicken breast 200g for a meal everyday before benting/loading.

Could you guys please give me any advices?

Thank you!!!

DONT EVER TAKE NOLVADEX WITH A NANDROLONE LIKE DECA BECAUSE IT UPREGULATES THE PROGESTERONE RECEPTOR.

Both test enanthate and deca have half lives of 10.5 and 14 days, respectively. Stopping them one week out from your physique competition will make no difference what so ever. Keep taking everything as you are.

If you only have one week until your competition, all you can really do is drop your water and take a diuretic the day before you get on stage.

Dyadize is your best option for a prescription diuretic because it is potassium sparing. Cut water the night (around 6PM) before your show. Take 1/2 a dyadize the night before your show and another 1/2 the morning of your show and you will be good to go for the stage around noon.

Top Bottom