Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no ball shrinkage...is that a good thing?

R

rickcorso

hey guys,

im 6 weeks into my cycle of test/eq/dbol. Doing 500mg/week of test, 400mg/week of eq. Anyway, the test finally kicked in about a week ago, however, I havent noticed any difference in the size of my balls. Does that mean that my natural test production hasnt been shut off? Will this help while coming off?

rickcorso said:
hey guys,

im 6 weeks into my cycle of test/eq/dbol. Doing 500mg/week of test, 400mg/week of eq. Anyway, the test finally kicked in about a week ago, however, I havent noticed any difference in the size of my balls. Does that mean that my natural test production hasnt been shut off? Will this help while coming off?

I have found that size of your jewels isn't necessarily correlated to being shut-down. Recently my size was fine and I was shut-down hard. I know your not contemplating cutting post-c therapy short, but, to state the obvious: still run full post-C and get your test levels tested when complete.....

im on 200mg Fina EOD, 375mg TEST per week and 50mg of Winny per day. its week 5 and my testicle size is still the same....so far.

is there a way to tell if youre shut down during a cycle?

On a 10 week 400 a week cyp cycle my balls did not shrink but they did move up gradually until my ball sac was tight and they were almost inside my groin at the end. Sort of a no-balls look. No change in size and I was really shut down.

Top Bottom