Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No advice

txpistolero

Hey kid. So you smoke cigarettes. oh, you are so cool because you can vote on our american politics. Two tours to the middle east you say? Serving our country. Wow, you have a child. You say you've been lifting for years. You take supplements. Oh, because youre over 18 like the label says, nice. Huh? Oh is the cycle you are going to do regardless of anyone's pleas of not doing it, good for gains? Sorry, fuck off, youre not 21.

The mind wonders and heart wanders

If you don't like the way things work around here, then why not just leave? Like I said in another post where you complained about this as well:

"Pistolero ... do you know WHY we advise people to wait until at least 25yo? Because before then, your body is still in it's prime and it produces plenty of all the correct hormones you require to grow naturally with the right diet, training and amount of rest.

Yes, I gained form my cycles as well, and keep doing so, but I dod not go on any, ANY cycle until I was approaching my 30's and had bloodwork done.

If they start cycling at too young a age (and personally, I feel even 23 is still too young), they will end up messing up their HPTA and a lot of other things which goes with that. Their bodies' natural hormone production will be shot-to-shit for the rest of their lives just because they felt like cycling too soon and this shit can happen to youngsters even with the addition of PCT."

These are the house rules. We cannot control if they smoke, join the military with 2/3 tours done already, drink themselves senseless, have kids or ANY of those before they are 21, but we can, and WILL thell them to 'fuck off', as you so eloquently put it, for their own good if they ask for steroid advise on here.

Like I said, you no likey, you leave, ok?

Last edited:
Im sorry, I am completely losing it tonight. No need for my intense and uncalled for acts of aggression

many online sources will not sell you juice unless you are 21. that is a good age.

we aren't talking about cigarettes or shooting a gun here.. we are talking about fucking up your hormones or messing with your hormones. 21 is actually still too young anyway, but a good benchmark and a RULE. if we start having people break rules then the board will become not only bad but DANGEROUS with scammerse and sources trying to cheat you out of your money, bad sponsors who are dishonest, etc etc.

25 or 26 is a better age to start juicing IMO. i did not start till i was 29 myself. and i have been lifting since 15 so its not like I am a newb who never considered juicing, i just had no reason to.

also the same arguement can be made about alcohol. you can go fight in a war and get shot at 18, but need to be 21 to drink. the reason is simple in that alcohol can result in you drinking and driving and using a car as a weapon. a cigarette is gonna mess up your own lungs but won't kill the dad driving home from work at 5am trying to support his family. using AAS under 21 can screw up your hormones forever. ask the countless guys on here who are on HRT in their early 20's cause they abused roids in their teens..

and LOL at any 20 or under kid thinking he has reached a barrier. let me put them on a different workout and diet and we will see about their barrier. problem is their diets in 99.5% of the cases are poor cause they cannot afford to eat a bodybuilder type diet.

and we aren't some newb site that caters to that line of thinking that 'oh they are gonna do it anyway, might as well tell them how' .. if someone was gonna commit suicide would you try to explain to them why its bad and that they shouldn't do it, or will you just say 'screw it they are gonna do it anyway might as well teach them how to load the gun'

just my .02

Last edited:
it is easy to give bad advice. takes a lot more honor and courage to give good advice mr military guy

if you truly are a military MAN you know that sometimes things have to be hard, they need to take time, shortcuts can get you killed,lessons need to be learned, training needs to be done, listen to people with more experience then your young self etc etc

A point that I always try to make is that we CARE here... We don't tell you necessarily what you WANT to hear, but we tell you what's going to be in your best interest and what's going to keep you the safest possible way that we know how... There are plenty of boards that just don't give a fuck that will tell you whatever regardless of health, age, etc... but here, your going to get the best information possible from a group of guys who sincerely care about your well being... If that doesn't sound like something that you want, then you should not be here but in my experiences in life, when you find people that GENUINELY care, those are the kinds of people you should be around...

a point that i always try to make is that we care here... We don't tell you necessarily what you want to hear, but we tell you what's going to be in your best interest and what's going to keep you the safest possible way that we know how... There are plenty of boards that just don't give a fuck that will tell you whatever regardless of health, age, etc... But here, your going to get the best information possible from a group of guys who sincerely care about your well being... If that doesn't sound like something that you want, then you should not be here but in my experiences in life, when you find people that genuinely care, those are the kinds of people you should be around...

+1

Are you on Tren ... LOL? :D

Lol, no. but I did the dumbest thing thinkable on cycle. I drank. I knew I was off to a bad start. Especially since I'm not even the one being told no advice. I'm 26, but everyone gets in those moods where they just wanna be pissed off. So, yeah, apologies.

Top Bottom