Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nizoral

snails22

[FONT=&quot]Hey Guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In about three weeks i will start my next cycle which will be:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-10 NPP at 400 mg/ml a week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-11 Test P at 600mg/ml a week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-10 Mast P at 400mg/ml a week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now i don't think i'm prone to male patern boldness but just in case, i would like to use Nizoral and Rogaine because of Mast.I found Rogaine at CVS but i couldn't find Nizoral.Where can i buy it from except online stores? Is it effective if you have problems with hair loss due to AAS? Thanks[/FONT]

i dont recommend using any hair loss products of that nature... they all end up carrying too many side effects

[FONT=&quot]Hey Guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In about three weeks i will start my next cycle which will be:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-10 NPP at 400 mg/ml a week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-11 Test P at 600mg/ml a week [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-10 Mast P at 400mg/ml a week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now i don't think i'm prone to male patern boldness but just in case, i would like to use Nizoral and Rogaine because of Mast.I found Rogaine at CVS but i couldn't find Nizoral.Where can i buy it from except online stores? Is it effective if you have problems with hair loss due to AAS? Thanks[/FONT]
If you're worried about your hair dont take masteron. I wouldn't take those other drugs

I've been bald for 24 years so not something I concern myself with.

And I’ll say even though Nizoral is considered one of the big 3, it won’t do as much for you as the full stack with Finasteride and Minoxidil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom