Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nips still puffy, even while using Arimidex...

Nighthawkk

Running Sust 500mg/Deca400mg EW, and I'm in Week 4. Nips were puffy in week 3, started A-dex @ .5mg EOD. They got better, now are getting puffy again even while using the a-dex. Should I toss in nolva now maybe @ 20mg EOD to be on the safe side? I know some of you are going to say it's deca-induced gyno, however I would think that estrogen would have to be present for progesterone gyno to begin in the first place...I may be wrong though. Anyone have advice?

huh, u might be getting it from the deca if you are using adex. and what r u talking about with the estrogen having to be present for gyno to happen ? two different ways to get gyno, progesterone and increased estrogen. test = estrogen, the adex should control that type of gyno. deca = progesterone, adex wont help that. i bet it is the deca

What would be a good course of action then, considering I dont have any proviron? I have used deca before but @ 200mg EW and experienced no problems, so maybe I should lower my dose?

nay, i would try bromo or even winny sometimes can reduce progesterone induced gyno. worked for my friend

Your adex dose is rather low, and some people that are prone to gyno, need to use the stronger femara / letrozole. I probably would first ramp up your adex dose to at least 1mg day and add some ndex. But if you do not want to fool around just switch to letrozole. The other thing to keep in mind is how often do you inject. Because even with once/wk injections your get some rather significant fluctuations in T (and subsequently E) levels. I would advise shooting T up e3d.

I would think 1mg a-dex is way too much for these dosages, it is a very powerful drug. If you want to know, I inject every 3-4 days w/ Sust and Deca in the same syringe.

Nighthawkk said:
I would think 1mg a-dex is way too much for these dosages, it is a very powerful drug. If you want to know, I inject every 3-4 days w/ Sust and Deca in the same syringe.

yea bro, u do not need 1mg of adex ed with your dosage. .5mg ed is plenty if not .5eod

IF YOU ARE HAVING GYNO SYMPTOMS ADD NOLVADEX AT 30MGS ALONG WITH THE ARIMEDEX UNTIL SIDES DISAPPEAR..(per day)..

PBR said:
IF YOU ARE HAVING GYNO SYMPTOMS ADD NOLVADEX AT 30MGS ALONG WITH THE ARIMEDEX UNTIL SIDES DISAPPEAR..(per day)..

I have added 20mg nolv EOD, this seems to be working great so far.

less is more

Nighthawkk said:

I have added 20mg nolv EOD, this seems to be working great so far.
Glad this is working....my belief is that less is more ....good job...you can take out the nolvadex when the sides go away, and you should be fine.....just watch yourself-and dont let the symptoms manifest if they arise again-first sign of anything like this , should be dealt with quickly-you dont want to go for a $4000 surgery......peace

Top Bottom