Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nipples still tender and "puffy"

automaticj5

Hey guys -- I am on 125mg tren/100mg prop eod in week 4 right now... just started taking cabergoline this week .5ml eod to try and rid me of the tender nips and bit of puffiness... how long til I should notice results?? any other ideas? Thanks

after nearly a decade of use with no gyno ever, i am all of the sudden sensitive to test at doses as low as 500 a week. adex does nothing. had to move to letro. it could be the test. if it starts to spread, be careful. when mine started to spread it moved quick. luckily, i started letro/nolva and its gone.

automaticj5 said:
Hey guys -- I am on 125mg tren/100mg prop eod in week 4 right now... just started taking cabergoline this week .5ml eod to try and rid me of the tender nips and bit of puffiness... how long til I should notice results?? any other ideas? Thanks
.5ml is what dose?

about 1 week it will start Controlling the Issue

to Speed it up DROP the TREN and go back to a lighter dose at stick with Cabergoline at .5mg 2 times a week

the caber did the trick -- I see a huge improvement, almost all puffiness is gone an barely tender if you can even call it that... i did .5ml eod the first week -- when the symptoms lessened dramatically i am now on e3d of .5ml --

for the person who asked the actual dose, i think on the btl it says 1ml is 500mcg... so 250...

thanks

get fucking big

good company ! good dose! theres is top notch

Top Bottom