Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nipple Lump - Protocol?

polarwiseman

Hello,

So yesterday I noticed a painful lump under my left nipple (formed basically overnight I believe). So, I upped my aromasin to 25 mg and took 40mg of nolva last night.

This morning, I am noticing a lump forming in my right nipple as well and both nipples more puffy than usual.

Currently taking:
Tren E 300mg/week
Test E 500mg/week
Caber 0.5mg/week
Aromasin 12.5mg/day (upped to 25mg/day since last night)

My first cycle was Test at 500mg/week and aromasin at 12.5 ED was sufficient to prevent any symptoms.

What is a suggested course of action? Would love some guidance from the more experienced!

The first thing to do is to come off the tren, clearly not a good compound for you. But that is long esthered so coming off tren won't clear up your symptoms overnight. I would drop tren, up caber dose to .5mg every other day, keep aromasin dose at 25mg, order some letro with overnight shipping just in case, and hop on a high dose of vitamin b6 until tren leaves your system. You have to look up the half life, i'm not sure how many days. That vitamin b6 is key though read up a little bit on that

Top Bottom