Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nipple lump.

timber1976

High End Bro
Platinum
testosterone propionate 100mgs ED 1-17
EQ 600mgs EW 1-14
nandro 300mgs EW 1-8
trenbolone 75mgs ED 9-16
500ui's hcg ew 9-17

this is my cycle and a lump has formed under my left nip. i have been taking letro to combat it with no success for 3 weeks now. The stuff i got is from chem. Who has the best grade letro out there or what other things can i do? it started as pea size and is now penny size. thank you bros.

dostinex (cabergoline) or bromocriptine. use w/ letro. the lump is probably due to the nandro. oh wow nandro AND tren both progesterones yeah def get some cabergoline asap. might wanna consider dropping the nandro and tren temporarily until you can get your hands on some.

Deca and Fina are essentially cousins, u r probably getting your lump from elevated prolactin levels...
Cabaser should be used here.

whitemahon said:
Deca + Tren = gyno from hell. Get yourself some Dostinex ASAP or get used to your new Banana tits. . .
sorry guys, i should have noted on the post that it is nandroprop(fast acting deca). the nandro and the tren were never in my body at the same time. sorry for the confusion. timber

timber1976 said:
sorry guys, i should have noted on the post that it is nandroprop(fast acting deca). the nandro and the tren were never in my body at the same time. sorry for the confusion. timber

Either one can do this all by themselves. The letrozole would have knocked your estrogen levels down to nothing by now. It has to be the progesterones. Letrozole will do nothing for progesterone induced gyno. Get some dostinex.

This thread seems to be the new thing round here -- im gonna recommend a sticky... good luck brother -- I got tender nips and I am taking cabergoline, just started today..

Actually, these symptoms have been around for quite awhile, back when the Fina Boom caught on...
You'll get a mixed bag of opinions in regards to winny binding to the progesterone receptor etc....

flex2win said:
Actually, these symptoms have been around for quite awhile, back when the Fina Boom caught on...
You'll get a mixed bag of opinions in regards to winny binding to the progesterone receptor etc....

+1 Winny may help. Tren and deca both have a strong affinity for the progesterone receptor. Winny is thought to be only a weak progesterone agonist. . . but may help by competing for those receptors. If you have access, I'd give it a shot. Prog gyno is a BITCH!

timber1976 said:
testosterone propionate 100mgs ED 1-17
EQ 600mgs EW 1-14
nandro 300mgs EW 1-8
trenbolone 75mgs ED 9-16
500ui's hcg ew 9-17

this is my cycle and a lump has formed under my left nip. i have been taking letro to combat it with no success for 3 weeks now. The stuff i got is from chem. Who has the best grade letro out there or what other things can i do? it started as pea size and is now penny size. thank you bros.

I would add some BROMO or DOSTINEX if your sure your LETRO is solid,.

Top Bottom