Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nip Sensitivity Question

Seconds

Maybe this should eventually go in cycle log section, but I have a more immediate question regarding my sensitive nips so for now I'll post it here.

AA/HRT doctor's script for me is currently 300mgs cyp/week; 50 mgs DHEA/day; 1iu HGH/day- 5 days on & 2 off; 1000mgs HCG/week. I bumped Cyp up to 400mg on my own (b/c I have the gear o do so) ....instead of taking 1000mgs HCG/once per week on the same day of my of cyp inj, I am injecting 500mgs of HCG 2 days prior to stick and 500mgs day b/f stick (per Swale's recs). I just started week 2.

Changes so far are as follows:

Orignal stats: I'll be 39yrs old in 3/08; 5'11' 185 (no lifting/shitty, "healthy" high pro/low carb diet). Ex lifter/athlete -(baseball/wrestled 148lbs senior year in HS - cutting 20lbs). One stupid cycle at age 18 (test/deca/d bol)...great results...no pct...gyno right nip.

Fast forward to present.

Begining week 2: I have morning STEEL (not wood!!!) almost uncomfortably so... I view that as a good sign at this point. Gained 15lbs already...b/f you guys jump all over me, I am eating like a horse now...eating prolly 3.5k to 5k of clean food (its tough to do... real food plus protein shakes -see "my universal shake post" in foods section)...my body must have been begging for the cals. Lifting = HST program. Muscles developing quicker that usual for a comeback effort (I always am surprised at how fast I develop when I hit the weights again, but this SEEMS different..I realize that it could just be placebo effect though).

IMPORTANT THING IS THIS: Notice that my MD didn't script me any anti-e. My nips are starting to get really sensitive!!! Is that typical in the beginning??? Is it too early for me to be concerned or should call him for an anti e script right away???

IMPORTANT THING IS THIS: Notice that my MD didn't script me any anti-e. My nips are starting to get really sensitive!!! Is that typical in the beginning??? Is it too early for me to be concerned or should call him for an anti e script right away???[/QUOTE]
When that happened to me it lasted 3 days and it ended up all being in my head ! i guess all the talk and thinking about it just made me itch !

My Dad is on HRT (gel 100mgs/day). He isn't on an anti-e either and he said that, with him, he experienced the sensitivity during the first couple of weeks, then it went away. Is this something where I can afford to take a "wait-and-see" approach or should I not screw around at all and start anti-e right away?

Seconds said:
My Dad is on HRT (gel 100mgs/day). He isn't on an anti-e either and he said that, with him, he experienced the sensitivity during the first couple of weeks, then it went away. Is this something where I can afford to take a "wait-and-see" approach or should I not screw around at all and start anti-e right away?
Because it's a new thing for you ,your going to be looking into things so much it will play tricks on you ! make sure of course you have Ant's on hand incase of a emergency...but don't over react or IMO the use of the ant's will effect what your trying to acomplish in the first place ! If you have a real problem
(feel small lump) then by all means hit the anti's, but as my bro's on here Joked with me once..(It was all in my head) I have not had any problems so far ! IMO to many bro's use anti's ect... when on because there paranoid. Some DO definetly need them, but you will really know if your one of them soon enough ! Chill for now !

chris69 said:
Because it's a new thing for you ,your going to be looking into things so much it will play tricks on you ! make sure of course you have Ant's on hand incase of a emergency...but don't over react or IMO the use of the ant's will effect what your trying to acomplish in the first place ! If you have a real problem
(feel small lump) then by all means hit the anti's, but as my bro's on here Joked with me once..(It was all in my head) I have not had any problems so far ! IMO to many bro's use anti's ect... when on because there paranoid. Some DO definetly need them, but you will really know if your one of them soon enough ! Chill for now !

Thanks, brotha.

Seconds said:

The 100mg of gel is really only about 10mg of actual test which is approx. what a normal person makes in a day. At any rate, your post made me remember when I first started TRT and used the gel - I swear that shit made my balls ache all the time. When I switched to injections, the ache quit happening. I don't think it was my imagination because I wasn't expecting that to happen but who knows.

Top Bottom