Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nip Issues

Who starts a cycle without any Nip Protection?

• I always have it on hand.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, I wait till there is an issue.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nope, I never use it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never tried it but I do run my AI's low.
Next cycle I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.

A lot of people ask questions about their Nips but no one wants to talk about who is the fool who does not prevent the problem. I am amazed by how many posts ask about Nip help after they have already started...

I waited this cycle which was my first till I had issues. I got very sore nips and had some growth of tissue. I used Nolva at 20 mg eod and its all good. I wont do anouther without nolva on hand again.

Yonkers Weights said:
A lot of people ask questions about their Nips but no one wants to talk about who is the fool who does not prevent the problem. I am amazed by how many posts ask about Nip help after they have already started...

The only thing that's given it to me so far has been tren.

38nStrong said:
I waited this cycle which was my first till I had issues. I got very sore nips and had some growth of tissue. I used Nolva at 20 mg eod and its all good. I wont do anouther without nolva on hand again.
Wow I'm jealous. You react very well to nolva IMO. I was taking nolva for 2-3 weeks as soon as my nips got sore, followed by many sprays of AIFM/day. Only thing that worked for me was Letro. I will always have Letro on hand!

Top Bottom