Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nightmares from sarms or my imagination?

Tharrison

I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with getting nightmares while using sarms or is it just my imagination?

I’m currently using S4 andarine and had a weird dream where i got up at night and was seeing yellow lights everywhere and fell into my basement

I’m using 150mg a day of it

thats too much to be using but ive never once heard of anything like this so i would definitely not attribute it to sarms use... you need to stop being abusive with your dosing regardless though

I would not exceed 100 mg of S4 sir so keep that in mind. I have never heard of anyone having any sort of problems with nightmares and SARMS either

I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with getting nightmares while using sarms or is it just my imagination?

I’m currently using S4 andarine and had a weird dream where i got up at night and was seeing yellow lights everywhere and fell into my basement

I’m using 150mg a day of it

never had nightmares of sarms

but s4 andarine 150mgs andarine is TOO much
i never go over 50mgs

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom