Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nightmare in the US

martin uk

I have been around on this site for about a year and every time I log in there are posts about getting gear into the US , Customs seizing it, getting done by scammers.

I know most of you boys are from the US, I personally am from UK and am baffled by how heavy handed your government is on Steroids.
I am not saying its a doddle in the UK, however the Police are not interested I have been stopped in customs with gear and it was personal use and I was fine and they gave me the gear back.
What classification have steroids got in the US in UK they have the lowest possible.

Is it as bad as It seems?

martin uk said:
I have been around on this site for about a year and every time I log in there are posts about getting gear into the US , Customs seizing it, getting done by scammers.

I know most of you boys are from the US, I personally am from UK and am baffled by how heavy handed your government is on Steroids.
I am not saying its a doddle in the UK, however the Police are not interested I have been stopped in customs with gear and it was personal use and I was fine and they gave me the gear back.
What classification have steroids got in the US in UK they have the lowest possible.

Is it as bad as It seems?

Class three...it is a felony to possess..just like cocaine

The US media and thus the populace is very reactionary.
I tend to agree that steroids have marred professional sports, but now they have become the evil flavor of the month to be reviled and persecuted. It is an over reaction and absolutely insane to put steroids in the same class as PCP.

That pisses me off everytime I hear this shit. Steroids being in the same class as drugs like cocaine. Just BS and nothing we can do about it.

was not always as bad as it is now, years ago most just turned a blind eye,but with all the media hype, the goverment figured it was an easy way to look like hero's in the eyes of the uniformed public. they were losing the so called "war on drugs" with the real drugs, so what was the answer? hype up steroids,cause a media frenzy about how they kill your children then bust a guy with 20 amps of test. and tell the media the world is a safer place now. its nothing but a smoke screen to cover up the real problem with real drugs.....

musclemuscle said:
Class three...it is a felony to possess..just like cocaine
Actually, cocain is Class I.
Can only be used for research with prior permission.
Gear is class III.

Let's remember also that a lot of the reason for the overreaction is that many of the media talking heads driving the current hysteria are feminist douchebags (although most are in fact male). So many of us are sitting around yelling Bush this, Bush that when the reporters driving the whole crisis have political views indistinguishable from the average NOW member. Let's face it, conservatives and liberals in this country are anti-steroids for different reasons which makes adding reason to the equation that much more difficult.

the war on drugs is a major waste of resources that would be much better spent in education and supporting physical fitness. Most children in fith grade can not pass the presidential physical fitness test. They can barely do one push up and cant even run for a quarter of a mile. Yet we are worried about steroids and baseball. We'll have 4 more years of this crap at least cause bush dosent want to ever address the real problems here only further his neo-con social agenda.

The heavy hand just pushes it underground (UG labs) and the big loser is the government who no longer gets the tax revenue from the sale of the drugs. If you look at it this way, we are really sticking it to them! LOL

Top Bottom