Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

night sweats from test

-victorlight

bros Idk if this has happened to you before, but since I updated my dose of test to 700 mg a week night sweats
are crazy to the point I have to change my blankets, why this didn't happen when I used to run 400-500 ? do you think
it might a heatlh issue that's causing it and not the test?

it is getting very very warm right now, almost into June

also upping your dose is going to add androgenic sides. i don't get why guys want to add more, they think that more is better.. well now you aren't sleeping good so you just cost yourself recovery and gains

why do you feel the need to run test that high.. there is absolutely NO reason whatsoever to use that much test...

700 mg test is a pretty high dose, if I bulk up 500 mg test for me and 250 mg for cut ..

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Makes sense because you just added a ton more androgens to your body. I would lower that dose though man. All you are doing is adding side effects. You wont get more results on 700mg per week over 500mg per week.

I would drop your testosterone dosage back down to 500mg/week. There is really no need to use a testosterone dosage higher then that. It'll just cause side effects (like you are experiencing)

Top Bottom