Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night sweats not using tren

marveljohn

[FONT=&quot]So I’m a bit confused guys. I’ve been running test cyp and EQ now for 13 weeks and npp for 6 weeks and this last maybe 5-6 night I’ve had night sweats like I’m on tren. I know the compounds are exactly what they are. I think we would all know if we were taking tren. I’m not on any orals. Just the three compounds stated above. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, what I’ve noticed lately is some numbness in my right hand when my arm is bent it’s almost like the pins and needles feeling in my hand. It normally happens during the night when sleeping but also like I said I can be screwing around on my phone during the day and if my arm is bent for too long which I’m assuming it’s possibly from the increased vascularity of the Eq and I’m cutting some blood flow off? Never really had this issue before though curious if anyone has had the same experiences or insight ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

the pins and needles unfortunately is likely from pinched nerves. so congrats on joining the herniated disc club. do steroids cause this? yes they do because you are lifting harder and heavier thanks to steroids and you will increase the chance of herniated discs.

you want to prevent further damage by

1. investing in an inversion table
2. yoga, specifically hot yoga
3. changing how you workout and easing way back on steroid use.

remember steroids do make it harder to repair injuries and are inflammatory

I would recommend you to do some yoga for your muscles to stretch which could be cussing the pinning sensation and about the sweets it can be yo just gaining weight or water retention that you're sweating at nights

Top Bottom