Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Sweats on low dose eq and test e

noclue9415

My cycle is test e 300 ew and eq 300 ew and this is my third week. The past couple nights i have woken up to a puddle of sweat and its 69 degrees in my house, makes no sense. I kno that this kind of stuff is common, but will it continue to happen through the entire 14 weeks

noclue9415 said:
My cycle is test e 300 ew and eq 300 ew and this is my third week. The past couple nights i have woken up to a puddle of sweat and its 69 degrees in my house, makes no sense. I kno that this kind of stuff is common, but will it continue to happen through the entire 14 weeks

Eq increases your red blood cell count. So that would be my educated guess as to why your sweatin like that.

I get nite sweats on pretty much any type gear I use. Its hard to say if it will get better for you as time goes on. My first couple of cycles it seemed to be worse than it does now when I'm on cycle. (I'm on my 4th) But the sweats did get worse as the cycle went on. Watch your carbs late at nite too.

noclue9415 said:

happens to me every cycle. I am on 750 test wk 400 deca wk and d-bol 40mg ed. Some nights are worse than others. But usually last all cycle for me. If anyone knows how we stop this ir at least slow it down it would greatly be appreaciated.

1 thing for sure your gear is real, the hormone change is what causes the sweats. Not real sure how to stop it though.

If the sweats don't go away after a couple weeks when your body gets used to the new compounds you're introducing to it, then I would use a different drug. Tren gives me sweats but they go away after about 3 weeks. If your sweats last all cycle, then try something different.

Top Bottom