Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice Solid Cycle. 2nd Run. (Is 3 compounds too much for 2nd cycle?)

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
I'm not completely sure what i want to do. So im looking for some persuasion here. I have 1 cycle under my belt, (TEST E @ 500mg/week 8weeks only). Ran HCG + Dermacrine for PCT (still using dermacrine for 2 more weeks).

Now here is my situation. I powerlift. So 'looking' good is not my main concern, but i do keep my diet in check and like to be under 10% BF come summer time, and 12-13% During my bulking phases.

Now here is my question: From personal expieriences, and others, are 3 compounds just too much for a second cycle?

I was looking to run:
Test
EQ
NPP

I was thinkin of running a short ester TEST to have it 'kick in' quicker if i dont run the NPP. But if im gonna run NPP then might as well use TEST E.

Im more focused on moving my lifts up. Strenght is what im here for.

Also will be eating 4,000 calories/day CLEAN for my bulk.

If so, i have a GOOD ammount of EQ on hand, so EQ is not such a big deal. Since you need to run it at high dosage 600mg+

What should dosages look like on EQ/TEST E/NPP

Test E: 15 Weeks
EQ: 14 Weeks
NPP: ??? Dont know how long the usual run for NPP is.

Thanks for help.
K to good answers.

I am on my 3rd cycle and i am test, eq, tren.. winny at the end. If your body can handle it, why not? Though that is just my thoughts

Sounds like a good solid cycle bro. If you can honestly say you feel confident running it , then by all means go ahead. You aren't doing anything too crazy in my opinion.

Well, to answer your question, if you're smart about AAS use and well-educated, using 3 compounds for a second cycle shouldn't be problematic. Some will say it's a good idea to slowly ramp with compounds so you know what the effects (good and bad) are of each.

That said, would you consider an oral? Dbol comes to mind when thinking strength increase. Also, I'm not sure that I'd have opted for EQ for bulking. Deca yes. Test absolutely. I think deca, test enth, and dbol makes a killer strength (and size) cycle.

If you're set on running NPP, at the beginning of the cycle, then run it at least 4 weeks or so, until the enth kicks in...then a few weeks after that the EQ will start to do it's thing, but its results are very subtle, so keep that in mind.

Good luck!

njmuscleguy said:
Well, to answer your question, if you're smart about AAS use and well-educated, using 3 compounds for a second cycle shouldn't be problematic. Some will say it's a good idea to slowly ramp with compounds so you know what the effects (good and bad) are of each.

That said, would you consider an oral? Dbol comes to mind when thinking strength increase. Also, I'm not sure that I'd have opted for EQ for bulking. Deca yes. Test absolutely. I think deca, test enth, and dbol makes a killer strength (and size) cycle.

If you're set on running NPP, at the beginning of the cycle, then run it at least 4 weeks or so, until the enth kicks in...then a few weeks after that the EQ will start to do it's thing, but its results are very subtle, so keep that in mind.

Good luck!

WOW, i think this is what i am going to do...

Ill be hitting everyone with K for their answers...

Next Cycle:
Weeks 1-9: NPP = 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-15: Test E = 250mg/week
Weeks 1-14: EQ = 600mg/week
AIFM Througout cycle

PCT:
HCG After Last Test E Shot For 14 Days @ 500i.u day AM.
Clomid @ 200mg Week 1. 100mg Week 2. 50mg Week 3-4
Nolva @ 40mg Week 1. 20mg Week 2. 10mg Week 3-4
Creatine CEE @ 5grams/day Workout 2grams nonworkout

I am thinking of using Dermacrine for my next pct, following my lab results. But i will still have clomid/nolva on hand.

Also, should i have any special anti e, or serms on hand? like letro? carboline, etc. Or should my regualr Clomid/nolva AIFM take care of NPP/Test/EQ?

Thanks bros.

IMO, bump up that dosage of test... 250mg/wk is only slightly more than HRT dosage.
If you're opting for SERM's for PCT, use either clomid or nolva.... no need for both, it's overkill and using both has no benefits over using one or the other (only more side effects). Also, don't frontload the clomid... it's not more effective, only more sides (macro has alot to say about this also). 50mg/day for 4 weeks should do you nicely. AIFM should work well enough throughout your cycle, no need for anything else, unless you're very sensitive to gyno (then you should consider letro and maybe dostinex) - don't run nolva along with NPP

njmuscleguy said:
IMO, bump up that dosage of test... 250mg/wk is only slightly more than HRT dosage.
If you're opting for SERM's for PCT, use either clomid or nolva.... no need for both, it's overkill and using both has no benefits over using one or the other (only more side effects). Also, don't frontload the clomid... it's not more effective, only more sides (macro has alot to say about this also). 50mg/day for 4 weeks should do you nicely. AIFM should work well enough throughout your cycle, no need for anything else, unless you're very sensitive to gyno (then you should consider letro and maybe dostinex) - don't run nolva along with NPP

Thank you for that.

I was thinking test was low, but was trying to stay under a gram a week of hormones lol. Looks like 500mg Test E is the way to go huh!

The clomid i got is premixed with nolva. 50mg clomid/10mg nolva. Looks like im going to have to pick up another brand. I need to pick it up anway since you said dont use nolva with npp, and just incase something pops up on cycle i need to use only clomid.

Thanks again bro

Top Bottom