Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Niacin And Vascularity???

getbig27

im an amatuer bodybuilder looking for info from guys who have used niacin to get rid of water and get vascular for a show. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Ranger and a few others have stated they have had success with it. I used niacin for other reasons back in the day - but never for vascularity. I know that pumps are very nice if you take it before the gym - Im not so sure on vascularity though.

I tried it ONCE. I picked up a bottle because I heard or read that it helped with vascularity. I think it was 100mgs. I took one, and within 20-30 minutes, I was burning, itching, hot, etc...It was a very uncomfortable feeling. I haven't taken it since, but curious about what others have experienced.

i brought it up since im getting ready for a show and someone said they got great results using 1000mg for a day for a week.

if you use too much, you get the flush that flaming hetero described.
It's not very pleasant, you get the hives for like a few hours.

niacin

I tried the 500 mg pills once. That was all it took for me. About 15 min. after I took it, I got this itchy, burning sensation starting at my face and then it slowly worked its way down my body turning me red. I had read about this reaction but blew it off. I swear to God that if I hadn't already known about this type of reaction, I would have went to the emergency room in a panic. It was almost unbearable for another 30 mins. and then it gradaully went away. I did notice though that it actually flattened my veins out. Then my buddy, who was literally crying from laughing, that gave me the tablet told me that you're supposed to taper up each day from a small dose to 1000mgs so that your body can get used to it. I tried to be the "tough guy" by taking the high dose my first time, but man the joke sure was on me!LOL

Hey bro's, Anywhere they sell Niacin you can almost be sure they sell the Non-Flush Niacin. Believe it or not that itchy and redness is very good for you. Niacin is very good for anyone to add to their diet.

I've got a show this weekend. Like I said before, I've taken niacin only once and it just made me hot and itchy. Should I try it again? Taper up til show? What's good about the itchy, redness?

It's increasing blood flow and and cleaning out you're blood. You could just deal with it or go out and get some of the non flush Niacin just as available as reg. and same price. For me if I take a low dose 3 times daily then I don't get that bad and when I do its not that long. SO try splitting the dose up throughout the day or just go get some of the non flush. Let Me know how everything works out! good luck!

Top Bottom