Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle screwed up now :(

PM sent bro!

I also forgot to add that you'll need taurine on hand in case the back, pumps get bad, they did for me.

Also like steve and radar said, WATER! Start building up now, and you'll ideally wanna be drinking a gallon and a half a day or more.

You can get crazy with calories too, the beast loves to eat. I was eating like 4000 a day and sometimes more

If you still wanted to run tren why not do the first bottle of ace to access the sides.....This will give you about 3 weeks to do so.

Then you can hop on the E if everything goes ok.

So you would run Ace the first 3 weeks then e the next 7 weeks. Not Ideal but is an option.

believe it or not 4 weeks of beastdrol will give you as good or better strength gains than 6 weeks of tren ace.

Say what? I'm not doubting you, as I've never taken Beastdrol before (I'll be trying it for the first time here in a few weeks), but I love me some Tren Acetate. I've NEVER had strength gains like I ever did on Tren Acetate. Tren Acetate was by far the best strength AAS I've ever run, as well as the compound I've had the harshest sides with.

I'll be curious if what you say is true. If it is, I will be enjoying this upcoming cycle...:)

Bro, the combination in beastdrol seriously gives you the best strength gains of anything I have ever touched, and i've ran a good bit of compounds. It's not like any other superdrol out there.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

If you still wanted to run tren why not do the first bottle of ace to access the sides.....This will give you about 3 weeks to do so.

Then you can hop on the E if everything goes ok.

So you would run Ace the first 3 weeks then e the next 7 weeks. Not Ideal but is an option.

This is what Id do for the first week. Tren ace sides are apparent for me the first couple days. If you can handle these then Id start working in the tren e and cut the ace dose down to keep the same dose. Just make sure you begin caber immediately and n2guard as bp will skyrocket on tren.

NTBM REP

Top Bottom