Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle Plans check it out

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
1-2 40mg dbol ed
1-3 250mg test prop eod
1-3 75mg winny ed
1-4 dermacrine
3-4 150mg test prop eod
1-8 milk thistle
1-8 cycle support

adex/letro as needed

4-8 test recovery stack
4-8 post cycle
4-6 40mg nolva ed
6-8 20mg nolva ed
2 wk nothing then back on a new cycle

my goal is one big gain 10lbs in the first 2-3 wks then get off. i am running the test longer to try to curb the hard crash a little. then recover as quickly as i can to get ready for the next cycle.

this will be my 3rd cycle. from my first 2 cycles i found i am just waisting time after that first big gain. that is why im going so short.

stats:
male
5'5''
221 lbs
18-20% bf
meso/endo (if i go leaner i lose size) so dont waist your time telling me to lose fat.

at this time my goals are MASS!! MASS!!! and more MASS!!!!!!!!!

1-2 40mg dbol ed
1-3 250mg test prop eod
1-3 75mg winny ed
1-4 dermacrine
3-4 150mg test prop eod
1-8 milk thistle
1-8 cycle support

adex/letro as needed

4-8 test recovery stack
4-8 post cycle
4-6 40mg nolva ed
6-8 20mg nolva ed

my goal is one big gain 10lbs in the first 2-3 wks then get off. i am running the test longer to try to curb the hard crash a little. then recover as quickly as i can to get ready for the next cycle.

this will be my 3rd cycle. from my first 2 cycles i found i am just waisting time after that first big gain. that is why im going so short.

stats:
male
5'5''
221 lbs
18-20% bf
meso/endo (if i go leaner i lose size) so dont waist your time telling me to lose fat.

another rout could be to drop the winny, adex, nolva and add tren ace, letro, and clomid. i may do that on cycle #4

no better ideas for the short cycle?

good luck with the cycle broski keep us updated...id defiently like to know what your results were since youll only be on for 4 weeks...

Too short for my liking...I don't even run oral cycles that short...

Maybe add 4 weeks of a long ester?

ok i made a couple of changes. to the cycle and am adding hcg also.

how does this look?

first the cycle:

1-2 40mg dbol ed
1-3 250mg test prop eod
1-3 100mg tren ace eod
1-4 dermacrine
3-4 150mg test prop eod
1-8 milk thistle
1-8 cycle support

letro as needed

now the hcg. i will have 5000iu's how do i dose this?

also if i have problems and want to stop the tren could i just drop it and add the winny in its place? or should i just drop it and continue without it? if i drop the tren and dont add winny i will run the dbol another wk.

4-8 test recovery stack
4-8 post cycle
4-8 clomid 50mg ed

stats:
male
5'5''
223 lbs
18-20% bf

ok i made a couple of changes. to the cycle and am adding hcg also.

how does this look?

first the cycle:

1-2 40mg dbol ed
1-3 250mg test prop eod
1-3 100mg tren ace eod
1-4 dermacrine
3-4 150mg test prop eod
1-8 milk thistle
1-8 cycle support

letro as needed

now the hcg. i will have 5000iu's how do i dose this?

also if i have problems and want to stop the tren could i just drop it and add the winny in its place? or should i just drop it and continue without it? if i drop the tren and dont add winny i will run the dbol another wk.

4-8 test recovery stack
4-8 post cycle
4-8 clomid 50mg ed

stats:
male
5'5''
223 lbs
18-20% bf

On this cycle you would do best to use the hcg after the cycle. 4 week short ester cycles can work. I don't really like them and I think 6 weeks is best but 4 weeks can work. 2 weeks dbol is not worth it and I do not really like the combo of tren and dbol together.

I would keep all the doses the same for the whole 4 weeks. Run hcg 1000iu's eod for 10 days after the cycle then start the pct.

Keep in mind others may not like it. They may have there own twist on things, but you just got threw with running a short cycle like this. You got your good gains and then did pct and kept your gains. So this has worked for you.

Its new to most people but its pretty good. Its a small burst blast cycle with a pct cruise and then another blast after. I have seen nelson talk a lot about small cycles like this. In fact I have seen a lot of people. No one has been doing them though and now you are.

On this cycle you would do best to use the hcg after the cycle. 4 week short ester cycles can work. I don't really like them and I think 6 weeks is best but 4 weeks can work. 2 weeks dbol is not worth it and I do not really like the combo of tren and dbol together.

I would keep all the doses the same for the whole 4 weeks. Run hcg 1000iu's eod for 10 days after the cycle then start the pct.

Keep in mind others may not like it. They may have there own twist on things, but you just got threw with running a short cycle like this. You got your good gains and then did pct and kept your gains. So this has worked for you.

Its new to most people but its pretty good. Its a small burst blast cycle with a pct cruise and then another blast after. I have seen nelson talk a lot about small cycles like this. In fact I have seen a lot of people. No one has been doing them though and now you are.

thanks for your reply. do you see any other effective options for the hcg. 10 days of hcg before pct means waiting 10 more days before my next cycle (i think).

Top Bottom