Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle Plans check it out

thanks for your reply. do you see any other effective options for the hcg. 10 days of hcg before pct means waiting 10 more days before my next cycle (i think).

I think thats the best option. start the pct a week after the cycle is over. It will not matter if you still have a shot of hcg left.

I would also not drop the winny will running the tren. Or at least run some kind of a dht with it. Remember you are pron to gyno.

that gives me more to research before i start. thank you

shit needto you are the fucking man. thank you. i would have definately had some problems. im going to leave the tren out for another cycle. i really want to try the d-bol so i will run

1-3 dbol 20mg 2x ed
1-3 winny 50mg ed
1-3 test prop 250mg eod
1-4 dermacrine ed
3-4 test prop 100mg eod
1-5 cycle support
1-5 milk thistle
3-5 hcg 1000mg eod
5-9 test recovery stack
5-9 post cycle
5-9 unleashed
5-7 nolva 20mg 2x ed
7-9 nolva 10mg 2x ed

may run a little shorter or longer depending on gains.

shit needto you are the fucking man. thank you. i would have definately had some problems. im going to leave the tren out for another cycle. i really want to try the d-bol so i will run

1-3 dbol 20mg 2x ed
1-3 winny 50mg ed
1-3 test prop 250mg eod
1-4 dermacrine ed
3-4 test prop 100mg eod
1-5 cycle support
1-5 milk thistle
3-5 hcg 1000mg eod
5-9 test recovery stack
5-9 post cycle
5-9 unleashed
5-7 nolva 20mg 2x ed
7-9 nolva 10mg 2x ed

may run a little shorter or longer depending on gains.
Yes plus remember what we talked about in the program about the nolva mixed with tren?

Yes plus remember what we talked about in the program about the nolva mixed with tren?

i wasnt going to use the nolva with tren i was going to use letro and clomid if tren was in the cycle. i will probably use tren, winny, and test on the next after this one.

ok i started the cycle here it is

50mg dbol split dose ed
250 test prop eod
50mg winny ed
dermacrine ed
hcg 500iu's split dose ew
adex letro nolva clomid as needed

the cycle will end after i get my big gain.

pre pct i will run hcg 250iu's ed for a few days

pct will be

nolvadex:
60mg ed for 2wk
40mg ed for 1wk
test recovery stack
post cycle
unleashed

i pussied out of the tren again

ok i started the cycle here it is

50mg dbol split dose ed
250 test prop eod
50mg winny ed
dermacrine ed
hcg 500iu's split dose ew
adex letro nolva clomid as needed

the cycle will end after i get my big gain.

pre pct i will run hcg 250iu's ed for a few days

pct will be

nolvadex:
60mg ed for 2wk
40mg ed for 1wk
test recovery stack
post cycle
unleashed

i pussied out of the tren again
looks good!good call on not putting a time limit on it and just running till gains alow!

holly shit i love the dbol. i took my first dose this morning about 3 hours before the gym. i was like a fucking monster. i warmed up and loaded um my first set of smith shoulder presses at 225 where i ecpected to get about 9 reps and instead went to 13 paused for a few breaths and hit another 8 then 4 then a hold that i thought would never end. i also had to add an extra set to each muscle group all from 1 dose of dbol. i am in love cant you tell

looks good!good call on not putting a time limit on it and just running till gains alow!

thanks hayez, yeah some jerk off a while back told me i should not put a time frame on it but i dont remember who it was. :FRlol:

Top Bottom