Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle dilemma

kieran a

I normal run test ethanate but debating and using sus. Its been a long time since I used sus. What people's thoughts on sus these days compared to test E.

nothing at all... they are both test... no difference in what you get from either... run whichever you feel like

I normal run test ethanate but debating and using sus. Its been a long time since I used sus. What people's thoughts on sus these days compared to test E.

Their thoughts are the same as they was the last time you used it.

I was 19 then. It was the go two steroid. But don't seem so popular now. Just wondering what's changed. Why don't you hear it mentioned so much about. I used to get huge lumps off it but I was only.19 so may not have been doing it right. Then always used ethanate after that. Seemed more refined.
Just seeing what pro/cones users have had if any. I got a top source of both so that's not a worrie or question.

I think long single esters are just easier but really they can be treated as the same thing. You might get a little more PIP but that is about the only main difference. Sust obviously does have some short ester in there but the majority is long.

For all real world purposes - they are the same thing.

Both are primarily long estered forms of testosterone that should be injected twice per week

Top Bottom